Have Never Experienced a Forum Like This

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: Have Never Experienced a Forum Like This

Post by amythntr »

wabi wrote:The majority of folks that visit here and share their knowledge are good people. Sometimes I'm bewildered how conflicts seem to just fade away on a forum that's pretty much self-moderated.
We've lost a few members over the infrequent disputes, but most of us stick around and continue to learn enjoy.

I've been in a few heated disputes over the years, and many of the people I was arguing with are now among my best friends. :shock:

.....and Mike makes a damn good deer call also...so don't piss him off! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

As a woman I have found this forum incredibly supportive - top notch folks who share my passion for getting more women and youth out into the woods.

I deeply appreciate the many friendships that have been forged here!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

"We are family" . :mrgreen:
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
wildcatter

Post by wildcatter »

yes it is a very good community!!! I agree, and a lot of good information from many!!! But I don't think I have ever herd anyone make degrading comments about involving Christianity here, but I have on many other boards,,,, a very respectful place!!
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Awww we like you too.you should post something about religion or modifying your trigger with pictures . Then youl seeee. Just kiddin welcome good hunting too.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

longbow joe wrote:Awww we like you too.you should post something about religion or modifying your trigger with pictures . Then youl seeee. Just kiddin welcome good hunting too.
....none of us discuss "religion" :shock: on this forum...we discuss our "relationship" with our Heavenly Father :D ...which we try to imitate in our dealings with our fellow forum members...sad to say, because we are human, we sometimes fail miserably...present company definitely included! :mrgreen:

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

amythntr wrote:
longbow joe wrote:Awww we like you too.you should post something about religion or modifying your trigger with pictures . Then youl seeee. Just kiddin welcome good hunting too.
....none of us discuss "religion" :shock: on this forum...we discuss our "relationship" with our Heavenly Father :D ...which we try to imitate in our dealings with our fellow forum members...sad to say, because we are human, we sometimes fail miserably...present company definitely included! :mrgreen:

Well said Brother!

I didn't mean to bring religion into the matter. I'm sure not everyone is a Christian. I simply meant that everyone appears to live by those standards of helping one another.
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Lol . Talk about failing miserabley it took me like 7 years to finally kill a buck .
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

longbow joe wrote:Lol . Talk about failing miserabley it took me like 7 years to finally kill a buck .
Seven years for a buck like that isn't so bad....shows persistence. :wink:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
dabluz

Post by dabluz »

I have been here for a while now and one thing that I have noticed is the quality of the english is very good. This means that the quality of the intelligence is also very good. When you get intelligent people who all like the same subject (crossbows in this case), there are few arguments and few misinterpretations of what is written. The french speaking forums I frequent are very different.
Vortex
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

paulaboutform wrote:
longbow joe wrote:Lol . Talk about failing miserabley it took me like 7 years to finally kill a buck .
Seven years for a buck like that isn't so bad....shows persistence. :wink:

Paul
There are many folks that hunt only public land, and never even see a buck of that caliber. If it takes 7 more years to take another equal to that one, and you just eat doe in the meantime, win/win!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
OhioXBowhunter

Post by OhioXBowhunter »

Well said Big 1, I don't get to post much with working all the time but have learned a lot from the forum I do get the chance to follow it every couple of days though and still am learning.
400 Suppressor TD
Bulldog 440
Matrix 405
Black Eagle Zombies
Black Eagle Executioners
G5 Montecs / Mega meats
wvnitroman

Post by wvnitroman »

I haven't been a member of this forum very long but I will have to say that I too am impressed. Any questions I have asked has been answered with honest answers and no one has tried to make me stupid. Great group here and I look forward to our future together.

God Bless,
Kevin