6:34 AM October 1st

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

galamb

6:34 AM October 1st

Post by galamb »

That marks the opener for the early bow season in my piece of Eastern Ontario.

Took a couple days off work - made sure the bow is shooting, string properly adjusted, scope tight, still hitting the bull - life is good.

And while it would kinda suck if my one and only deer tag got filled within the first hour or so of my 90-some day season (did that two years back), that won't stop me from "blasting Bambi" if he wanders into one of my shooting lanes.

Good luck to other Ontario hunters who will be out there as well tomorrow morning :D
Graham

Micro 340TD, 17" Gold Tip Ballistics (180 gr inserts) - 125 gr Iron Will/VPA/TOTA (504 grains total/21.6% FOC) @ 301 FPS
georgiaboy

Re: 6:34 AM October 1st

Post by georgiaboy »

Good luck!!!! :D :D
I don't let nothing walk on the first day that i would shoot on the last day. :)
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Good luck and safe hunting to you. Hopefully you will put some venison in the freezer. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

Good luck to ya- Hope ya bad a biggen :D :D :D
deerskinner

Post by deerskinner »

Best of luck to you! Ron! :D
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

galamb wrote:That marks the opener for the early bow season in my piece of Eastern Ontario.

Took a couple days off work - made sure the bow is shooting, string properly adjusted, scope tight, still hitting the bull - life is good.

And while it would kinda suck if my one and only deer tag got filled within the first hour or so of my 90-some day season (did that two years back), that won't stop me from "blasting Bambi" if he wanders into one of my shooting lanes.

Good luck to other Ontario hunters who will be out there as well tomorrow morning :D
....wow, only 1 (one) deer allowed in 90 days...when you are done after the first 10 minutes...come down to "The People's Republic of New Jersey"...pick up a non-resident license and in some zones you can hunt unlimited doe through mid February :shock: :mrgreen:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
deadeer

Post by deadeer »

amythntr wrote:
galamb wrote:That marks the opener for the early bow season in my piece of Eastern Ontario.

....wow, only 1 (one) deer allowed in 90 days...when you are done after the first 10 minutes...come down to "The People's Republic of New Jersey"...pick up a non-resident license and in some zones you can hunt unlimited doe through mid February :shock: :mrgreen:

Anthony :)
No kidding, one deer and I would find a new hobby. A few years ago in Indiana if you tallied up every bonus county antler less quota, it was like 700 and some deer you could could take if you hunted in every county, now it has been reduced by a few less. Still in our county you can take 8. Man only one would suck! Good luck.

Jay
deerskinner

Post by deerskinner »

Good luck! Ron! :D
deertrx

Post by deertrx »

Have a great season! :)
deertrx
Matrix 380 Xtra " Sweets "
Leupold Crossbones