D.M. Flemmish string care ?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

marlinmonty

D.M. Flemmish string care ?

Post by marlinmonty »

I recieved my new flemmish strings for my micro from the micro master himself Danny Miller . But I forgot to ask a simple question of him while talking , how to care for my new strings .

Do these strings need waxed like the factory strings ? Anything I can do or should do with them differant than with other strings ?

Haven't put one on but with this wknd the start of youth gun hunts I figure now would be a good time . I just want to do it right the first time . LOL .

MM
GrassyKnoll

Re: D.M. Flemmish string care ?

Post by GrassyKnoll »

Danny Miller Flemish strings are all I use on my Micro's... I don't wax the string or serving at all... His strings are very nice and extremely affordable.. On occasion, I might use a wee bit of rail lube, but no wax.... This is just me...

Ed
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger
marlinmonty

Post by marlinmonty »

Thanks GN . As I got 2 of them I went ahead and waxed one of them and put it on . Hope I didn't ruin it . I had a 50 -50 shot , surely I havent ruined this new string ? Boo very much wants his strings waxed per his website . :?

Not much interest in this question it seems . :?

MM
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

I'm sure you didn't ruin it , Just make sure your brace height is set correctly and you'll be fine .
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
wabi

Post by wabi »

I think Danny is of the no-wax opinion, but that's because he has seen a lot of trigger units clogged with excess wax. :lol:

If you wax (I do) just make sure you rub it in well and don't let an excess build up.
wabi
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Waxing the string is a personal preference! I wax my strings very little and only the servings and rub it in realy good!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen