Deer movement ?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: Deer movement ?

Post by amythntr »

StormDragon wrote:Its been really slow here in South Jersey too until I had a "button buck/mini spike" come to the feeder about 6:10 Sat night.

I originally thought it was part of a group of 2 does/2 fawns at first that I had coming in on camera before the season started.

He got a pass, mostly because i thought more were coming in from the bird activity in the direction he came in from and how he was acting.

He eventually got spooked by something which also made me think a bigger buck might have been coming in but...

At the very least i got to finally see something and practice aiming/getting one in the crosshairs and "heart control" :D
....couldn't have gotten spooked by you George...you have that latest in men's fashion Ghille suits right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

I can't speak for all of PA as I know Joe down there is baiting deer. I just know he is because I haven't seen a deer yet! :lol:

Sign all around but not a deer in sight during the day. I'm hoping that it gets better up here in northeast PA.

Chad
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

I haven't hunted at my uncle's farm yet this year but I was out yesterday with my daughter putting our stands up and there was plenty of good sign around. The farm is located in Southwestern Ontario. Going out Friday night and hopefully there will be a few deer hanging around the fields. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
StormDragon

Post by StormDragon »

amythntr wrote:
StormDragon wrote:Its been really slow here in South Jersey too until I had a "button buck/mini spike" come to the feeder about 6:10 Sat night.

I originally thought it was part of a group of 2 does/2 fawns at first that I had coming in on camera before the season started.

He got a pass, mostly because i thought more were coming in from the bird activity in the direction he came in from and how he was acting.

He eventually got spooked by something which also made me think a bigger buck might have been coming in but...

At the very least i got to finally see something and practice aiming/getting one in the crosshairs and "heart control" :D
....couldn't have gotten spooked by you George...you have that latest in men's fashion Ghille suits right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :)
Lol, I was in my ground blind AKA the Squirel jungle gym.

I'm not breaking out the woolly boolly suit until it gets alot colder
Micro 335 Nightmare: Morning Star

Elite Synergy; Krampus