Excalibur Customer Service

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

snuffbox

Re: Excalibur Customer Service

Post by snuffbox »

I'm in England and have a had a couple of problems.
Dawn has been professional and efficient in getting things sorted.
Whenever I'm asked what crossbow should I buy as far as I'm concerned there is only one...........
Excalibur
tomcat

Post by tomcat »

I personally have not had better CS from any other company, including Tenpoint which is pretty darned good (although they have a crappy warranty that is LIMITED and simply a joke for the premium price they are).

We haven't heard anything back from OP, so my assumption is he was made happy or there was very little substance to his complaint:)
Matrix 405/Vixen stock -XB 30
Matrix 380/Vixen stock - XB 30
Offspring-XB1
Maxpoint- XB1
SummitSitter

Post by SummitSitter »

GeorgiaBoyJC wrote:Hello,
I just bought a Excalibur I had a few questions so I called last week and then called yesterday and no one returned my messages so I just called and got a young snooty girl that could give two craps about me being a customer !! Is this the they way this company operates ? Maybe should have bought a different Crossbow !!
Go buy a Barnett then and stop trolling! :roll:
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Well i see yer goin to Kasas to deer hunt on the 7th of Nov. You haven't been back online since Nov. 3rd. Its really hard to advise someone who doesn't tell whats the problem wid the Excal Eclipse
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
bubba

Post by bubba »

I think ... As mentioned, you must have dialed the wrong number..... You for sure won't be getting a pat on the back from any Excalibur member here! I also think you are better off with a Barnett, turn the page....
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
SummitSitter

Post by SummitSitter »

You must not have very good people skills. I had a problem with one of my limbs and it was me for free. Every time I have contracted Excalibur they have been nothing but pleasant and curtious.
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

huntinwi wrote:
Boo wrote:
GeorgiaBoyJC wrote:Hello,
I just bought a Excalibur I had a few questions so I called last week and then called yesterday and no one returned my messages so I just called and got a young snooty girl that could give two craps about me being a customer !! Is this the they way this company operates ? Maybe should have bought a different Crossbow !!
Maybe it was the wrong number.
Maybe you started off on the wrong foot.
Maybe you are mistaken.
I do know that their customer service is unrivaled.
I do know that one should ask questions of the source of purchase.
I do know that this is the busiest time of the year.
I do know that Excalubur and it's employees care.
I do know that few, if any at here believe that the way you describe your experience is really the way things went.
I do know that Ten Point is company you experience. Speak to Randy Woods. He's the sales manager at Ten Point and has a whole lot of patience.
X2
X3- Excal all the way !!!!
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

snuffbox wrote:I'm in England and have a had a couple of problems.
Dawn has been professional and efficient in getting things sorted.
Whenever I'm asked what crossbow should I buy as far as I'm concerned there is only one...........
Excalibur
X2....