checked out the matrix 355 keeping the Emax

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Tom

Re: checked out the matrix 355 keeping the Emax

Post by Tom »

Dale wrote:.............. True, they are not much lighter, but by being shorter they are easier to hold freehand longer for sure. I believe that would contribute to slightly better accuracy as well. Just my thoughts, but I am fairly new to this cross bow thing.
The fit of a bow is important. This is why I always suggest that a shooter go and try one out if they can before they purchase. I also suggest that they hold it up in a shooting position for an extended time just like they might encounter in a hunting situation.

For me, the shorter Micro holds longer and more steady then the rest, the 355 holds better then the longer limbed bows. Sorry I have not tried out the other matrix bows in this manor.

If you feel these other bows will not suit you, then great you have a good bow already.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

I will revisit the other bows after the first of the year . Cocking the Max in a tree wow .
Heyu

Post by Heyu »

I just bought a micro and a 355 at Dunham sporting goods for $719 each. Using the 20 percent coupons they give out. That's here in Michigan. Love both bows!
335(323fps.380gr)355(352fps.390gr)Munch mounts. Bolt glass.BEEs,GT396 swift pro.2"blazer. Slick tricks,Ramcats,Wac'em, Grim reapers. TTsingle. Boo, 8ptbuck, Deerboy, vixenmaster strings. Dalton wax. Dr stirrup kit.

Keep your nose into the wind.
davesonic444

Post by davesonic444 »

I have a 355 and my brother has the 335. I would trade him but i can't quite pull the weight. I love the 355.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

The matrix 355 is a great bow, one of my favorites.
Matrix 355 w/Tact Zone
Vortex w/Varizone