great service from woodys n excalibur

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

great service from woodys n excalibur

Post by longbow joe »

As posted before i was shooting my matrix 330 and my month old factory string snapped i emailed and told about the event n how i hunted a month with the string to my knowledge didnt see any damage to the string prior to shooting and was willing to pay if necassary they did a waranty claim ...new limbs straps and woodys had the bugger back in a week . There just awsome ln Customer service. Ive had 7 excalibur bows in my life and never had to send any back for anything even my micros. I hear people say there service is great but now i know first hand .thanks lbj
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
tharris811

Re: great service from woodys n excalibur

Post by tharris811 »

You can't beat Excal for service..That's why thats the only bow I but
live everyday as it is your last..It may be
Michiganhunter

Post by Michiganhunter »

I've had a couple issues over the years but they took care of me everytime. I won't even consider another brand of xbow but Excalibur.
380 Matrix Extra
Hawke XB 30 Compact
Easton 2216 19 " 388gr... 378fps
100gr Spitfire/Wasp Jak-Hammer
Trigger Tech trigger
Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

longbow joe wrote:As posted before i was shooting my matrix 330 and my month old factory string snapped i emailed and told about the event n how i hunted a month with the string to my knowledge didnt see any damage to the string prior to shooting and was willing to pay if necassary they did a waranty claim ...new limbs straps and woodys had the bugger back in a week . There just awsome ln Customer service. Ive had 7 excalibur bows in my life and never had to send any back for anything even my micros. I hear people say there service is great but now i know first hand .thanks lbj
I agree completely. Their Customer Service is second to none!
Parker Challenger
Gen-1 Micro 335 Camo
Matrix Cub
Bear Legion Compound