What's new for 2016.....?????? Any hints?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

racking up points

Re: What's new for 2016.....?????? Any hints?

Post by racking up points »

SEC-ond 2 none wrote:I really liked my Oneida bow. Made the mistake of trading it in. I had no problems with mine.
I will not make the same mistake with my Excalibur. I am going to start a collection. In my opinion Excalibur Still makes the Best Crossbow.

Happy Trails
Stephen
At one time, there existed a chance that technologies from the Onieda and the Excaliburs we love could have merged in one bow.

Interesting story, a local archery instructor and tinkerer that I know, bought a patent that was similar to the Onieda setup and fashioned a very crude, working riser with those wacky looking Onieda limbs and brought a working prototype on a Paradox mainframe to Bill T, (before he sold to Bowtech). Apparently Bill liked the design, (according to the designer), but sold company before any subsequent traction could be made on the project.

I handled it, drew it but didn't shoot it. The draw weight was ridiculously low but still managed decent speed. The riser/limb combo was ridiculously heavy but the concept was intriguing.
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
Possum

Post by Possum »

Maybe Excalibur Marketing Dude will see this and perhaps revisit the Onieda style crossbow concept. String change and brace height adjustments could still be easily done with that design. All that said, I'm still perfectly happy with my 330.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Php 4:13
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

cleansober wrote:
Possum wrote:Maybe Excalibur Marketing Dude will see this and perhaps revisit the Onieda style crossbow concept. String change and brace height adjustments could still be easily done with that design. All that said, I'm still perfectly happy with my 330.
My late wife was a Onieda dealer in early 1990s :I owned a Strike Eagle and than a Monster Lever action bow very smooth drawing bows.
He's back!!!! Joe Conover has reincarnated his aweful self yet again!!!!!!
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
wildcatter

Post by wildcatter »

Happy Holiday's,,,
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!
wcbarker

Post by wcbarker »

What about the 405 micro.
Just kidding but would be cool