Padded case for micro 335

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Bodanny

Padded case for micro 335

Post by Bodanny »

After much debating on which case to choose I went with crypt Excalibur. I really like it fits bow perfect. Compartments will not hold my mtm arrow case but will hold my deer hide back quiver or Excalibur bow quiver. It only cost 10 dollars more than others. Well pleased with it . Thanks to all members for input.
380 matrix, micro nightmare335,Exocet 175, my aluminum arrows, muzzy broadheads and a starvation aim, Vixenmaster strings
Hillcountry

Re: Padded case for micro 335

Post by Hillcountry »

Mine is supposed to be delivered by FedEx today...thanks for the review!
Excalibur Micro 355
Mission MXB 360
Bodanny

Post by Bodanny »

I'm sure you will like it's not bulky and its compact like the micro. And great storage compartments
380 matrix, micro nightmare335,Exocet 175, my aluminum arrows, muzzy broadheads and a starvation aim, Vixenmaster strings
Hillcountry

Post by Hillcountry »

Bodanny wrote:I'm sure you will like it's not bulky and its compact like the micro. And great storage compartments
Cool...I just got a text message that it will be delivered but not here yet!
Sometimes the drivers look at my driveway and keep going...I hope the guy today drives up at least part way and calls...!
Excalibur Micro 355
Mission MXB 360
Hillcountry

Post by Hillcountry »

Well, the Fedex guy hand delivered the box up my 500 ft driveway! The Octane Crypt case is really nice and like you said the Micro fits in like a glove!
I have a feeling this crossbow "fetish" is going to cost a lot more in the future... :mrgreen:
Excalibur Micro 355
Mission MXB 360
Bodanny

Post by Bodanny »

Don't we all know it! We all just can't help ourselves