Re: Nufletch lighted APE Arrow Tails?

Post by Hillcountry »

Interesting concept!
Excalibur Micro 355
Mission MXB 360
L. E. Carroll

Re: Nufletch lighted APE Arrow Tails?

Post by L. E. Carroll »

I recently picked up 7 complete arrows with components to make 2 more, plus extra vanes here in our "Classified" section.. The concept is sound and the vanes are very easy to replace by just un-screwing back section from an insert located just below the fletch... The unit houses a Ignitor illuminated nock in the base that works very well... The replacement vanes are slid down into one of the 3 slots with no glue required.

My only criticism is the weight, which with vanes and required glue in nock is 155.2 grains. That weight and the fact that they are set up for straight fletch with no off-set may make them less desirable to some...
I have mine set up using 14 1/2" BEE's with a 110 gn. brass insert with a total weight of 503.6 without a tip.
Pretty heavy for my 335 Micro, but perhaps more desirable where a heavy hard hitting arrow would be involved using a new Micro 355.

They do have an awesome lifetime warranty but in my case with a Micro 335, I would sell you all of mine and extras for the $60.00 I have into them.( plus actual shipping costs)

Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier