Excalibur factory tour for Boofest attendees

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Normous

Re: Excalibur factory tour for Boofest attendees

Post by Normous »

Doe Master wrote:You forgot another rule Don .
No provoking some of the employees there or feeding them . :shock:
What if it was a bag of potato's and some hair spray?
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Maybe :lol:
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Boo

Post by Boo »

Doe Master wrote:You forgot another rule Don .
No provoking some of the employees there or feeding them . :shock:
There are exceptions. The names, Peter, Kevin and Steve come to mind :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Boo

Post by Boo »

I'm amazed at the lack of interest. Sadly, there will be no tour.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Boo wrote:I'm amazed at the lack of interest. Sadly, there will be no tour.

You should see things like you I am involved in ...Sometimes just me and 1 other sitting there looking at each other after all work to do it...Wives today ruin many a function us older folks just say to wives I am going...NOT new hunters etc today...

it is disgusting to watch how our world is changing my dad never had to ask mom if he could go to BOO fest or go fishing/.hunting he went..

It is reason we have very few young hunters today wives are running roost and some are letting it happen...You can see it makes me mad out of 9 of us in our crew wives have stopped 7 from hunting/fishing just me and my brother and his wife is doing what she can to stop it also with babysitting grandkids,cleaning diapers and going out to eat everyday they do not cook now husbands do cooking ..

its sad to me to see this and I see it getting worst everyday ..I even have wives say,HEY THATS SPROUL WHO TRIED TO USE MY DAY FOR HIS EVENT I TOLD HUSBAND NO WAY.. :x I even had wives hang phone up on me or husbands say.OH SOMEONE IS BEEPING IN I WILL CALL YOU BACK..No one is beeping it husbands are wearing pantys now.... :oops:
Sad isnt it...
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Post by Hunt it »

sproulman wrote:

You should see things like you I am involved in ...Sometimes just me and 1 other sitting there looking at each other after all work to do it...Wives today ruin many a function us older folks just say to wives I am going...NOT new hunters etc today...

it is disgusting to watch how our world is changing my dad never had to ask mom if he could go to BOO fest or go fishing/.hunting he went..

It is reason we have very few young hunters today wives are running roost and some are letting it happen...You can see it makes me mad out of 9 of us in our crew wives have stopped 7 from hunting/fishing just me and my brother and his wife is doing what she can to stop it also with babysitting grandkids,cleaning diapers and going out to eat everyday they do not cook now husbands do cooking ..

its sad to me to see this and I see it getting worst everyday ..I even have wives say,HEY THATS SPROUL WHO TRIED TO USE MY DAY FOR HIS EVENT I TOLD HUSBAND NO WAY.. :x I even had wives hang phone up on me or husbands say.OH SOMEONE IS BEEPING IN I WILL CALL YOU BACK..No one is beeping it husbands are wearing pantys now.... :oops:
Sad isnt it...
..... Most women folk object to being dragged along by their hair these days :shock: :shock:. Good solid relationships are about sharing and equal time for both partners and family. Seems most of your buddies get the picture.......
Trentco1

Post by Trentco1 »

Lol.
That's how most relationships last 34 years plus
by being equal in a relationship
The days of grabbing your wife by the hair of her head and draging her into the spam to cook ur dinner are long gone;)
Micro 355
Hawke xb30 pro scope T&T Triger boo force 10 string Zombie slayers 16.5 arrows c/w right helical blazer vanes aluminum nocks or lumenoks
Micro 315
Tact zone scope force 10 string 16" inch executioner arrows aluminum nocks or lumenoks
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Trentco1 wrote:Lol.
The days of grabbing your wife by the hair of her head and draging her into the spam to cook ur dinner are long gone;)

I guess I am lucky, I get cooked meal at supper,I go hunting /fishing when I want ,i do not clean diapers or push kids in baby buggy ,i do not babysit kids ...When I hear wives yell, JOHN ITS YOUR TURN and hands kids to Johnny I just shake my head.. :roll:

Dont laugh many of my friends went back to work to get away from their wives ..As for other 7 they were always weak and let woman tell them what to do and how to act so now they do not hunt they are on facebook making funny faces with their wives... You should see them ,bald heads with tongues out side making a funny face with wives...Is that where we are going from hunting to that? So nerdy... :lol:
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....and just when I was gonna try to come up for the Saturday and Sunday festivities to go on the tour....now that's cancelled :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
TPM

Post by TPM »

sproulman wrote:

I guess I am lucky, I get cooked meal at supper,I go hunting /fishing when I want ,i do not clean diapers or push kids in baby buggy ,i do not babysit kids ...When I hear wives yell, JOHN ITS YOUR TURN and hands kids to Johnny I just shake my head.. :roll:
What about when the wives want to go hunting or fishing?

Dont laugh many of my friends went back to work to get away from their wives ..As for other 7 they were always weak and let woman tell them what to do and how to act so now they do not hunt they are on facebook making funny faces with their wives... You should see them ,bald heads with tongues out side making a funny face with wives...Is that where we are going from hunting to that? So nerdy... :lol:
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Pretty sad commentary on some of the relationships people find themselves in. I don't understand how a husband or wife can "let" or "not let" their partner participate in outdoors pursuits... I mean, we're all grown-ups (more or less) and capable of making reasonable decisions.

I'm very fortunate. My husband makes sure I get as much time in the woods as he does - and often more. He knows that my time spent alone in the woods or in a canoe with a fishing rod makes me a happier wife and mother. It works both ways. I know that there are activities that he enjoys and I have no objection to him going and enjoying.

I'm involved in an organization which offers opportunities for women to discover the outdoors and I also mentor at a womens' crossbow hunting weekend. I truly believe that it's easier and more attractive than ever for the ladies to get into shooting sports. If the ladies are on board, the youth will likely be as well.

It's been wonderful to see the growth in the numbers of women who feel comfortable hunting - often on their own, not just as companions to their male partners. We on the forum here have quite a few ladies that fit that category - some lurk, but they're here. And I'm proud of how this forum has encouraged and supported the women members!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
kamont

Post by kamont »

sproulman wrote:

Dont laugh many of my friends went back to work to get away from their wives ..As for other 7 they were always weak and let woman tell them what to do and how to act so now they do not hunt they are on facebook making funny faces with their wives... You should see them ,bald heads with tongues out side making a funny face with wives...Is that where we are going from hunting to that? So nerdy...

Image :D