Factory Repaired?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

JerseyJeff

Factory Repaired?

Post by JerseyJeff »

Stopped in to the local Cabela's today and, of course, made my way to the Bargain Cave. They've got a C-2 crank, in the clamshell package, with a "factory repaired" sticker, on sale for $109 (US). I have been needing one for my Wife, but money is tight right now (always was :roll: ). With my Cabelas points, I could pick it up for about $75. Good deal, or should "factory repaired" raise a red flag?

Jeff
Matrix 355
Axiom
NRA
UBNJ
DU
L. E. Carroll

Re: Factory Repaired?

Post by L. E. Carroll »

I would buy it if needed, as I would assume it has Excaliburs name on it and would be covered under their standing " lifetime warranty ".

Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

L. E. Carroll wrote:I would buy it if needed, as I would assume it has Excaliburs name on it and would be covered under their standing " lifetime warranty ".

Gene
Absolutely a fantastic deal. I would jump on that while it's there.

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....Hey JJ you have found a "pearl" in the ocean of crossbow accessories....as previously stated, I would buy with confidence knowing that you have the "Excalibur NO Bullpoop" warranty that comes along with everything they sell!

...my query to you is, "where in The People's Republic of New Jersey" does one find a Cabelas?

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Arrowflinger

Post by Arrowflinger »

I could be wrong but I could've swore when I bought my C2 crank the package only said it had a year warranty. Could be wrong , slept a few times since then.
Matrix 350 LE 18 in. Diablos 150 gr. Boltcutters Zombie Slayers 150 gr. Slick Tricks C2 crank Hawkke XB 30 Pro SR
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Arrowflinger wrote:I could be wrong but I could've swore when I bought my C2 crank the package only said it had a year warranty. Could be wrong , slept a few times since then.

.....not gonna put words in the mouth of Excalibur but, first of all I have never heard of anyone having a problem with their C2 and, second if one were to have a problem it is not a technologically advanced piece of machinery that they wouldn't take care of for you....I just don't see see them denying service...does anyone know this to be not the case?

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
JerseyJeff

Post by JerseyJeff »

amythntr wrote:....Hey JJ you have found a "pearl" in the ocean of crossbow accessories....as previously stated, I would buy with confidence knowing that you have the "Excalibur NO Bullpoop" warranty that comes along with everything they sell!

...my query to you is, "where in The People's Republic of New Jersey" does one find a Cabelas?

Anthony, it's the Christiana, Delaware store, about 45 minutes away from home. Cabelas had announced that they were going to build one in North Jersey, but it didn't come to pass.

The sales associate in the 'cave' is holding it for me, so I'll pick it up this morning. Always looking for a good excuse to make a trip there, and I'm on vacation this week, plus the store is only 15 minutes away from my gun club, so I'll stop by there after. Thanks, folks, for the advice.

Jeff
Matrix 355
Axiom
NRA
UBNJ
DU
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

JerseyJeff wrote:
amythntr wrote:....Hey JJ you have found a "pearl" in the ocean of crossbow accessories....as previously stated, I would buy with confidence knowing that you have the "Excalibur NO Bullpoop" warranty that comes along with everything they sell!

Anthony, it's the Christiana, Delaware store, about 45 minutes away from home. Cabelas had announced that they were going to build one in North Jersey, but it didn't come to pass.

The sales associate in the 'cave' is holding it for me, so I'll pick it up this morning. Always looking for a good excuse to make a trip there, and I'm on vacation this week, plus the store is only 15 minutes away from my gun club, so I'll stop by there after. Thanks, folks, for the advice.

Jeff
....gotcha Jeff....I have to venture to Harrisburg PA if I want to go into one. :cry:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
JerseyJeff

Post by JerseyJeff »

Got it!
And on the way home, I bought a used 15' Grumman canoe.
It's a good day! 8)

Jeff
Matrix 355
Axiom
NRA
UBNJ
DU
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Cabelas is being bought by Bass pro....