"Used stuff"

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

"Used stuff"

Post by longbow joe »

I was comenting on a used bow a member asked about in the forum and i was just thinking of some of the used hunting and general stuff that i bought in life.I bought a stevens 311 double barrel used about 25 years ago for a hundred bucks i have about a dozen shotguns good ones too ..this is the last one id part with. I dont know if its the thing in your head that says you got a bargain or what but like i said some of the used stuff is the best.I also remember some rip offs that come to mind also but most memories are great .l now require a new under warrenty truck for work now due to travel but in my younger days some of my used trucks were the best the ones i was atached too.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
xcaliber

Re: "Used stuff"

Post by xcaliber »

I got my first Muzzle Loader used, and killed my first deer with it. i passed it on to my Brother In law, and he also killed his first deer with it, heck yeah brother, used stuff is A-OK in my book.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

I have bought and sold many used firearms, so far I have been lucky and have not got screwed, but I only buy if I know the person, or someone I know knows the person, or on CGN where they have a rating system for buyers and sellers like on EBay .
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
JerseyJeff

Post by JerseyJeff »

My guns in the safe were all bought used.
My wife's shotgun and rifle were bought new.
What gives? :roll:
Matrix 355
Axiom
NRA
UBNJ
DU
papabear1

Post by papabear1 »

I got a used wife, :shock:
and it's lasted 48 yrs. :D
think i'll keep her, she has been the soul of my life, :D

Dave
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

lol I've been looking for a 311
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

I just bought a Stevens Springfield double barrel side by side 20 ga a few weeks ago I beleave it is from the 1940es or so.
My brother got me into hunting in my teens in the eighty's I did not have a gun but hunted with a borrowed Stevens side by side for my first few years , it has been in my head for the last dozen years that I wanted a side by side 20 ga but money kept me from really looking for one, Then I went to a garage / estate sale and found the exact gun I wanted for $150.00 in decent condition money is still tight but this had to happen I even got over 4 boxes of shells with it :D
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Used crossbows are becoming problem ..Mothers are suing because of limb failures our local forums are even banning sale of Crossbows now do to this..

Their kids are getting hurt with broken things on crossbows...Everyone seems to be looking to sue now ...