335 Micro Expected Accuracy?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BrotherRon

Re: 335 Micro Expected Accuracy?

Post by BrotherRon »

vixenmaster wrote:I wouldn't do any work to those Custom arrows! Send them back fer a refund n find anudder arrow builder
X2 .... Big John here makes some great custom arrows. - and they all shoot the same hole. I would really send them arrows back where you got them from and buy from a reliable source that can index and grain weigh them so every arrow flies the same. Dave at shouthshore archery has some spynal tapps that are reasonably priced for indexed/weight matched custom arrows. I got a half dozen from him and they all shoot the same hole as well.
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
Big Pard

Post by Big Pard »

BrotherRon wrote:
vixenmaster wrote:I wouldn't do any work to those Custom arrows! Send them back fer a refund n find anudder arrow builder
X2 .... Big John here makes some great custom arrows. - and they all shoot the same hole. I would really send them arrows back where you got them from and buy from a reliable source that can index and grain weigh them so every arrow flies the same. Dave at shouthshore archery has some spynal tapps that are reasonably priced for indexed/weight matched custom arrows. I got a half dozen from him and they all shoot the same hole as well.
I am waiting to hear back from the builders of these arrows before I move forward.
Micro 335
Dead Zone Scope
Vixenmaster String
Munch Mount
Zombie Slayers
100gr Slick Trick
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Its arrows big pard...if you turn vanes on flyers it will bring them in to others..
these arrows are very straight no wobble etc.

it just acts like they are not spine matched to each othert.

normous said he tried everything to get his gt arrows to group and finally gave up....
i can put all these arrows almost in same hole even the slight wobbly one but out of 6 only 3 will group together others i had to turn the vanes to get them to group well at 30yards..
i read this a LOT that its happening to the carbon arrows almost everyone here has had carbon arrows flyers off from other arrows ..

i still feel its placement of vanes on arrow not a warped arrow..
Big Pard

Post by Big Pard »

sproulman wrote:Its arrows big pard...if you turn vanes on flyers it will bring them in to others..
these arrows are very straight no wobble etc.

it just acts like they are not spine matched to each othert.

normous said he tried everything to get his gt arrows to group and finally gave up....
i can put all these arrows almost in same hole even the slight wobbly one but out of 6 only 3 will group together others i had to turn the vanes to get them to group well at 30yards..
i read this a LOT that its happening to the carbon arrows almost everyone here has had carbon arrows flyers off from other arrows ..

i still feel its placement of vanes on arrow not a warped arrow..
Then they are poorly made "custom" arrows..
Micro 335
Dead Zone Scope
Vixenmaster String
Munch Mount
Zombie Slayers
100gr Slick Trick
Mmiller385

Post by Mmiller385 »

i read thru the thread quick but did not see what type of arrows you shoot. I've been shooting the custom micro arrows from wyvern with great success. Can u tell us what you are shooting?
Bowtech tribute
Micro 335
Big Pard

Post by Big Pard »

Mmiller385 wrote:i read thru the thread quick but did not see what type of arrows you shoot. I've been shooting the custom micro arrows from wyvern with great success. Can u tell us what you are shooting?
I was shooting GoldTip Ballistic 425 but I exchanged them for BEEs.
Micro 335
Dead Zone Scope
Vixenmaster String
Munch Mount
Zombie Slayers
100gr Slick Trick
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

You ain't happy with the replacements, I'm willing to loan you a quiver full to hunt with. :wink:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Big Pard

Post by Big Pard »

xcaliber wrote:You ain't happy with the replacements, I'm willing to loan you a quiver full to hunt with. :wink:
Thanks for the offer partner but I haven't got the replacements yet. I hope they do well cause our season opens in a few days.
Micro 335
Dead Zone Scope
Vixenmaster String
Munch Mount
Zombie Slayers
100gr Slick Trick
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

xcaliber wrote:You ain't happy with the replacements, I'm willing to loan you a quiver full to hunt with. :wink:

.....way to go from a true gentleman! :D

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Yer Micro should get 2" or less at 45 yds :)
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

vixenmaster wrote:Yer Micro should get 2" or less at 45 yds :)
Mike, with gt 425 arrows i was getting each arrow to almost shoot in same holes at 30 yards even the wobbly ones..BUT they did not group some were 3 inchs high of to right others 2 inchs low from bullseye..

but unreal how they shot the same spot over and over.....this was with spitfire practice point too not field points...Turning vanes like you said brought those bad ones closer ..
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Mmiller385 wrote:i read thru the thread quick but did not see what type of arrows you shoot. I've been shooting the custom micro arrows from wyvern with great success. Can u tell us what you are shooting?
we both had problems with GT 425 grouping out to 30 yards.they grouped great at 20 yards .they shot same holes for me over and over at 30 yards BUT they would not group.out of 6 arrows i could only get 3 to group ....