Anyone know how to post a go fund me link

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

munch

Anyone know how to post a go fund me link

Post by munch »

I just wanted to share a link to a go fund me link . We lost our daughter in law to cancer nov 27th last year I've not mentioned that here but the odd person I chat with may remember that . Not looking for support for the son but a family that has been there from day one of Ivan's struggle is now facing a very challah ing time . If some one could take the time to help me share the link they can use all the help they can get
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
Boo

Re: Anyone know how to post a go fund me link

Post by Boo »

Is this what you're looking for Terry?
https://ca.gofundme.com/
Some people just like stepping on rakes
munch

Post by munch »

Don I can find the link I just can't figure out how to connect it to one of my posts . Friends of my son adopted a niece from Central America the same age as Aaron now . Real nice girl was getting head aches so bad she was throwing up . While trying to find the problem they found out Karen has cancer . Wish I could post her story it. Was like she won the lottery when she was allowed to move to Canada and now this
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
munch

Post by munch »

THE STORY
Karen is a beautiful and sweet 18 year old whom has truly been fighting for a happy life for as long as she can remember. She was born and raised in El Salvador where a gang attempted to kidnap her. Her mother had two other children and made only $3/day. When Karen was 11 years old, her cousin Romel (who she now calls dad), brought her to Canada to live with him, his wife Amanda and their daughter, Brooklyn. Soon after, they welcomed Quintin to the family! Karen has been an amazing big sister to Brooklyn and Quintin and has been loving her new life in Canada. Because Karen was only here "visiting" and was going to be deported, Amanda and Romel fought hard and with the help of so many wonderful people, they were able to officially adopt Karen!
Things were finally going wonderful in Karen's life until the beginning of August 2016. She was treated in Tillsonburg ER for a severe headache and vomiting. Two days later, they received the news that Karen has Acute Leukemia and they are still waiting on the results as to what type it is. However, Karen was immediately admitted to Sick Kids in London, Ontario where she began chemotherapy. She will be staying there for a minimum of five weeks to receive her four weeks of chemotherapy and after that, radiation. Romel and Amanda have been told that there will be two years of home treatment after she is released as well. It was just discovered that Karen also has a blood clot in her brain which is what has been causing the headaches. Treatment has already started and they are optimistic that in time, the clot will dissolve. Romel and Amanda's main concern is being there for Karen but at the back of their minds they are very concerned about money and how they will go about paying their bills as one of them is always with Karen and therefore cannot work.
If you can find it in your heart to donate and share this fundraiser, it would be so incredibly appreciated by Karen and her family.
Let's show Karen yet another reason why Canada is such an amazing Country, FULL of kind-hearted people!
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
Boo

Post by Boo »

So there's a Gofundme already for her? What is the name used for the fund Terry?
Some people just like stepping on rakes
munch

Post by munch »

Don I can't figure out how to do it the find is for Karen Diaz Tillsonburg Ontario Canada organizer Caitlin Fulton
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
Big Pard

Post by Big Pard »

I just looked and don't see a fund for Ms Diaz
Micro 335
Dead Zone Scope
Vixenmaster String
Munch Mount
Zombie Slayers
100gr Slick Trick
munch

Post by munch »

Big Pard wrote:I just looked and don't see a fund for Ms Diaz
I'll try and get one of the kids to help me figure it out sat. I did manage to post it on my Facebook page terry Barnim
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
munch

Post by munch »

BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Big Pard

Post by Big Pard »

Mr Terry the "[url] is OFF" so I don't think you can post a link here unless you are a mod or admin.. You would have to copy and paste the link then others can copy then search.
Micro 335
Dead Zone Scope
Vixenmaster String
Munch Mount
Zombie Slayers
100gr Slick Trick