Super service

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

LongCarbine

Super service

Post by LongCarbine »

After five years I had a minor issue , I filled out the R.M.A
was told to send it to Woody's and in a week had the part back , No questions asked . I even told them I was in no hurry as I have a back-up. Great,Great service !
In my opinion Excalibur not only makes the best crossbows
but also has the best customer service !
Thank You Woody's and Excalibur .
Jim
Matrix 355
Axiom (Alum.Rail)
Matrix B.D 330
Mark Rainbolt

Re: Super service

Post by Mark Rainbolt »

How TRUE!!!!!
God Bless,
Mark
I walk in the light with my Lord and Savior!!!
2011 Excalibur Vortex with a Twilight DLX Scope
Boo Custom Strings
Boo Custom Trigger
Gold Tip Laser IV's
100gr. Swacker Broadheads
Onestringer Arrow Wraps, with Blazer Vanes
Equals a Deadly Weapon!!!
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

i am lucky i live in pa close to woodys.Excal gives you RMA quick thats great and Woodys gets it back in a few days ..they tell you when they got it and when it left per e mail...this is busy season too...

this is reason i bought 2 micro 335 not 1 get service and warranty .I got 3 members of our camp to buy 3 excal bows sadly 1 shot his thumb off its was awful not fault of excal in anyway he put his thumb up on rail ..ouch... :shock:

Excal and Luepold are my 2 favorite companies.After 40 years i had broken Luepold scope 3x9x40 with parallax adj.everyone at gun shop said for years they will not replace that scope too old.
i sent it in it was $119.00 in 1969 best scope then.
They sent me a new $500.00 scope 4x12x40 with parallax for nothing..

2 GREAT COMPANIES ...
Arachnid

Post by Arachnid »

I am fortunate enough to live near the Excalibur plant here in Kitchener Ontario. I had a problem with a turret on my scope and went in figuring I would have to leave it to get fixed under warranty. Nope. Took me right into the plant to talk to someone who swapped out my scope right there and even allowed me to upgrade to a better scope for the price difference. Probably took 1/2 hour at the most. Very nice people to work with. Top notch service.