season starts next weeek

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

tharris811

season starts next weeek

Post by tharris811 »

Ho boy in Alabama our bow season starts next week. 1st time in a long time I will miss opening day. We had a motorcycle wreck about 3 weeks ago & I am nursing 7 broke ribs plus other parts. I may miss the 1st month are so but I will still get me a deer are 2..
P.S. It was a deer I hit on the bike lol
live everyday as it is your last..It may be
amythntr

Re: season starts next weeek

Post by amythntr »

....wow, hope you mend well!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Sorry to hear that you n the deer jus had a mix up in travel directions. I do hope you have a full n speedy recovery, oh how i knowed about broken ribs!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Speedy recovery. I too had a motorcycle accident in october i was 18 and my dad hated me having a bike. He said he wasnt gonna give me any guff because it was punishment enough that i would miss some of bow season. .... whaaaat.....I hobbled to my treestand on crutches with the help of my brother and managed to get up in pain and arrowed a nice 6 pointer by nine am. ......dad was speechless when i got home with my first buck . After all he was just as stubborn as me . What did he expect me to do sit home .lol hes gone now i miss him a lot i thank him for making me a hunter,
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.