Future of South Shore Archery

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

SouthShoreRat

Future of South Shore Archery

Post by SouthShoreRat »

Since I'm almost finished building the tapp nation Crossbow Only Web Store I'm going to move all crossbow related products from South Shore to the Tapp Nation store then sell south shore as planned.

I will be a crossbow only store!

So all of you that were concerned about South Shore build arrow you can relax.

I think this move will give us a better chance of selling the South Shore online store because of the size of the entire store and our annual volume. Cutting the store in half will make it available to more folks

So Spynal Tapps are going to be available for a very long time!
The things you do today will be tomorrows topics of conversation, make it a good story!
www.southshorearcherysupply.com
xcaliber

Re: Future of South Shore Archery

Post by xcaliber »

Best of luck to you in your new direction.

Dan
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!

Post by newbie »

thats awesome Jerry!
best of luck going forward!
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
rein1

Post by rein1 »

Question for ya, If Black Eagle makes Spynal Tapps And Zombies what makes the
Spynal Tapps any better ????
SouthShoreRat

Post by SouthShoreRat »

rein1 wrote:Question for ya, If Black Eagle makes Spynal Tapps And Zombies what makes the
Spynal Tapps any better ????

The spynal tapp shafts is the same carbon as the zombie shafts. what makes them better is the specs.

The average black eagle is +/- 001 straightness, +/- .010 spine deflection and +/- 1 grain pre build weight variance.

The spynal tapps are +/- .001 straightness but we make sure non exceed it, +/- .005 spine deflection and +/- 1/2 a grain pre build weight.

We also get them in 26.5 in lengths so we can cut 2.0 in from the nock end them cut them to length.

The tactical tapps have the same specs as the spynal tapps the difference is the carbon composite has an additional layer of REAL woven carbon fiber wrapped around the outside. From our testing the Tacticals arrow for arrow are slightly tighter on specs then the Spynal Tapps if you can believe that is possible.

What I mean is this. Since the Tacticals have been on the market we may have had to cull out a 1/2 shafts our of our standard spec guidelines.

There is not another arrow on the market with these specs!

Spynal Tapps and Tactical Tapps are the only arrows on the market guaranteed to be able to shoot a 1.5 in group at 50 yards! If they do not group and we find the arrows were the reason you get new ones.
The things you do today will be tomorrows topics of conversation, make it a good story!
rein1

Post by rein1 »

So it's not true that Zombies and Spynal Tapps aren't the same bolt and the only difference is your sorting and matching of the bolts to your specs ???
SouthShoreRat

Post by SouthShoreRat »

rein1 wrote:So it's not true that Zombies and Spynal Tapps aren't the same bolt and the only difference is your sorting and matching of the bolts to your specs ???
Both shafts are the same composite, the zombies are available in 18,20 and 22in lengths with a +/- .010 spine deflection guarantee, .001 straightness and +/- 1 grain weight variance pre-build

Spynal Tapps come in a 26.5 length that allows us to cut from both ends. The spine is guaranteed +/- .005, the pre-build weight variance is +/- 1/2 grain and the straightness is +/- .001 but typically over half the shafts in a dozen will be +/ .0005

We also have a new arrow called a Tactical Tapp, it is a completely different arrow. We start with the same base carbon composite and wrap it with a sheet of REAL carbon fiber.

The specs are just as tight if not tighter then the Spynal Tapps
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Jerry, you've been a wealth of knowledge and a pleasure to deal with showing great customer service. I wish you well moving forward with Tapp Nation. :D

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.