Bow case....

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Three Bears

Bow case....

Post by Three Bears »

:eusa-deadhorse: Need recommendations for a hard case for my Equinox (yep, old style but still works great...). See Assassin has a hard case.... Do not care for the "T" cases.. Thanks
georgiaboy

Re: Bow case....

Post by georgiaboy »

I had a rifle double hard case that worked great for my vortex when I had it. Don’t remember the manufacturer but I think any quality rifle hard case would work.
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
XB I GO

Post by XB I GO »

My Dad was a PH and had a Plano aluminum case. They are known for their plastic cases but this one is aluminum and I think is a take-down shotgun case. BTW if anyone cares, the company is not in Plano, Texas. Anyway, after several years the case broke a latch off during a flight somewhere. My Dad wrote a letter and sent a picture of the case, asking if he could purchase a latch. About a week later a brand new case showed up in the mail! Dad called and offered to pay for it since his case was several years old and had made it around the world. The airline broke the latch. The man told him it was their pleasure to have a case used like it should be and no charge for the new one. Dad told them thanks and that he would buy more of their products. A few days later a set of coupons came in the mail from Plano. We went out and bought a vertical bow case for my Bear, a pistol case for my brothers CO2 and a tackle box. The Plano take-down shotgun case has been our crossbow case since we got the new one. The Axiom or Matrix fits nice and we put some extras under the foam. The case has straps in it so we hook everything in place. It has two keys and 4 locking latches and works really good.
XB I GO

Post by XB I GO »

Three Bears

Post by Three Bears »

Thanks for the comments....still looking