BJ, Good Dealer???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Jim C

Post by Jim C »

My shop sells excaliburs and we know the company well and BJ has a top flight reputation in the business
Partikle

Post by Partikle »

He is the best, small town service and honesty. He did not know me at all the first time I ordered from him and he gave me excellent service and prices. I choose him because everybody else here recommended him and they were right.

I think he might get a big head reading all these posts. :wink: :wink:

Nick
A.W

Post by A.W »

Partikle wrote:I think he might get a big head reading all these posts. :wink: :wink:Nick
Don't think so. His better half will smack him down. :lol:
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

A.W wrote:
Partikle wrote:I think he might get a big head reading all these posts. :wink: :wink:Nick
Don't think so. His better half will smack him down. :lol:
"Ditto A.W." Image
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Tar Heel

Post by Tar Heel »

I got my slick tricks before he got his money, he will take a personal check from U.S. which makes it better for me. He is a stand up guy.

Tar Heel
Don

Post by Don »

Honest, Personable, Reliable, Great Prices and Excellent service.

You can not go wrong dealing with BJ.

Don :lol:
smitty

bj

Post by smitty »

excellent service / excellent guy.
sparkplug

Post by sparkplug »

I came to this forum looking for advice on getting a string made for my bow. The members here suggested BJ and I was in driving distance so I ordered from him. He knew my bow which was not Excal and he made up the string for it. Getting to his place I found him to be a great guy to befriend and a good businessman to boot. I would not hesitate to recommend him highly.
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Yip can't argue with you guys there. Bought some supplies from bj, got my supplies then sent my cheque. Just wish I would of bought my Xbow from him.

Grey Owl
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

deleted

LW
Last edited by LoneWolf on Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ontario Trophy Bucks
Armadias

Post by Armadias »

Have not bought my hunting suplies from anybody else
since I met bj
Good service and best prices.
tcthomas

bj

Post by tcthomas »

I don't post a lot on here. I like to absorb the advice and knowledge I find here, but there's not many topics that I feel compelled enough about to take the time to put my .02 in.

But bj is one of them. A couple of years ago I came on here trying to find a good deal (used) on an Exocet. To make it short, bj set me up with exactly what I needed. And as has been expressed already, he took the time to answer my novice questions and sent the bow before he even had the money. Every year since I've given him an order and everything is just as satisfactory as the first time. I live in South Carolina and have only communicated with him by phone or email, but I'd trust him like my brother (come to think of it, maybe more).

Tim
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

Oh heck, I better say something!

BJ sold me my second crossbow and every other once since! He has treated me more than fair, given great advice and even provided me with a few free "extras" I didn't ask for. He has helped me make a few private deals which he didn't even have any stake in. He helped my wife get me an Exomax`for my birthday and got her everything I needed all in the first order.

Don't ever sweat a deal with him...no problems ever.

Mike
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

LoneWolf wrote:Nothing to worry about with bj.

I've purchased many things from broadheads to crossbows from this man and never have I had a problem, the packages were at my door the day after he got it out. Unless of course the mail service messed up.

He's got my 110% vote.... BIG TIME!
DITTO!!!.....nice people too...BB.
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
125gr Slick Trick broadheads
nontypikll

Post by nontypikll »

BJ did'nt know me from Adam. I was outfitted by him right from scratch for bow hunting. The whole package came up to a few hundred bucks. All he wanted for a down payment was $100.00 . He packaged the whole set up, it was at my door 2 days later. I cannot ask for a better individual to deal with.
Save our Heritage introduce a child to the outdoors.