Crazy day one unexpected gift

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

Crazy day one unexpected gift

Post by longbow joe »

Got up early been hot as heck here and took the sapphire out in the yard for a few shots before the heat kicked up. The little bow really shoots great l gotta get some bumpers for it with my favorite dr stirrup air ones then its ready for the season.
My brother picked me up at 830 for our normal Sunday shooting session.
Many months back he ordered the new model colt python and he finally got it yesterday and proudly whipped it out.
I got to shoot it and was dead on ..felt different than the old models but just different a good different not bad.Double action was actually much better than our other original models
Then he gives me a box and says he got one for me also...l was floored
I'm wondering if all the years he beat me up as a child was finally worth it. ...lol
It was a very generous gift for sure ,with the girls in school l cant afford one of these.
It's nice to have a great friend and brother ...thanks mike
Last edited by longbow joe on Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
longbow joe

Re: Crazy day one unexpected gift

Post by longbow joe »

[url=https://postimg.cc/DS7zNgyL]Image
Got it outta the box about 10 times already today
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Ankh

Post by Ankh »

That's a real beauty. Terrific brother too.
Micro 335 nightmare, Axiom
Swhacker 150 grain, zombie slayers
Wants: micro ultra lite, adj. stock, take down, good trigger, good scope , low 300 speed to keep "cockable" w/out crank
Boo

Post by Boo »

Wow! An amazing gift from an amazing brother! You are one lucky man on more than one front! :eusa-clap:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....my mom always told me I had a brother in the Bucks County, PA area :eusa-liar: ....I think I may have found him :clap: ....might you provide me with all of his contact information :mrgreen: ....after all, if he bought one for one brother he should do the same for his long, lost, TPRNJ brother! :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Lol... when we were little one time he said my mom was sick and not to bother her he got me ready and dressed for school on a Saturday and sent me off.
One time he tied me up and put me in the bathtub with the water running to scare me.
He was always creative for sure feel sorry for his girlfriend it still goes on.
One time we got in a stupid argument and didn't talk out of stubbornness for almost 2 years it was hard but a close call illness for him broke it up.
That's brothers it just brought us closer.
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

LBJ you really are blessed!! Not only by the Colt, but by a Brother who really cares. Family can be family...they at times can be a royal pain in the backside. :lol: But when it really counts, they are there.
I myself never had a brother that I could terrorize or be terrorized by. I did have 4 sister, and trust me, I made them "sing the blues" most of the time!! :lol: :lol:
Enjoy the Colt. I carried one, a nickel one, back in the day. She's long since been retired. It all started when the new fangled 9mm Beretta's showed up back in the late 80's. :lol: :lol:
At the prices for the older nickel Pythons, she'll stay in the safe!! :wink:

Have a GREAT day!! And give your Brother a hug!!

AJ
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

That's one heckofa brother, and Gun! Real nice Joe! 8)
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!