Just a reminder " 3D shoot"

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Butt

Just a reminder " 3D shoot"

Post by Butt »

Hey guys and gals, just a reminder, Grenville archery club is hosting a 3D archery shoot Jan.30th. Twenty targets, two rounds, everything from ground hogs to elk, from fifteen to fifty yards. Anybody interested can PM me and I can give you more details. We can meet either Hwy 38, 401 overpass or Tim Hortons on Division St and all drive down together. Taildrop you don't live to far from me, if your interested in going, let me know. I will be letting you know as well DSR. Good shootin Butt
Bronco

Post by Bronco »

Just thought i would post to shove this back to the top. Hope to see a few of you there.
Butt

3D shoot

Post by Butt »

If anybody is interested in going to the Grenville indoor 3D shoot, we are meeting at the Hwy 38, 401 overpass 7:30a.m Sunday morning Jan.30th. The Vixen and I are ready, shot a 296 out of 300 last night at the shop :twisted: :D

P.S. Hope to see some of you " Butt "
Don

Post by Don »

Butt,

Posting a score like that is not the way to encourage people to come, LOL.

Never was able to get my bow ready so will have to miss this one and hopefully make the next one.

Good luck to all the "BOYZ" attending the shoot.

Cheers,
Don :lol:
GaryL

Re: 3D shoot

Post by GaryL »

Butt wrote:The Vixen and I are ready, shot a 296 out of 300 last night at the shop :twisted: :D Butt "
Like ya posted "AT THE SHOP" :!: :twisted: :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

GaryL wrote:
Butt wrote:The Vixen and I are ready, shot a 296 out of 300 last night at the shop :twisted: :D Butt "

Are you sure that the Vixen is tuned properly, at 15yds, I would think that anything under 300 should be cause for concern. :lol: :twisted:

just pulling your chain :wink:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

ComfyBear wrote:
GaryL wrote:

Are you sure that the Vixen is tuned properly, at 15yds, I would think that anything under 300 should be cause for concern. :lol: :twisted:

just pulling your chain :wink:
I don't think he's pulling your chain Butt :!: at 15yds ya should have had a 300 :!: :twisted: :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!