bigbowman

Re: Flemish String

Post by bigbowman »

Dan and Don are both great guys! 👍
Burky247365 Custom Scorpyd Orion Extreme
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

There are many, many folks here that are very kind to others, and this forum is responsible for some amazing things. Don hosting Boo Fest is one of the most generous acts of kindness you could find! Not only it is a charitable event, folks from other countries have been there, and made friends that otherwise probably would never have met. :clap: :clap:
I have not just given things to others, I have received several as well. Trust me, it's a long list, and anyone here that you help tries to do something for someone else, it just feels like the right thing to do. Please, no more pats on the back for me, my ribs hurt! :lol: :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Boo

Post by Boo »

xcaliber wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:18 pm
There are many, many folks here that are very kind to others, and this forum is responsible for some amazing things. Don hosting Boo Fest is one of the most generous acts of kindness you could find! Not only it is a charitable event, folks from other countries have been there, and made friends that otherwise probably would never have met. :clap: :clap:
I have not just given things to others, I have received several as well. Trust me, it's a long list, and anyone here that you help tries to do something for someone else, it just feels like the right thing to do. Please, no more pats on the back for me, my ribs hurt! :lol: :lol:
Dan, you’re full of poop. I know you’ve helped others and not wanted recognition. That, in my books, is a sign of a good man. I hope to shake your hand some day soon!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Boo wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:24 pm
xcaliber wrote:
Dan, you’re full of poop. I know you’ve helped others and not wanted recognition. That, in my books, is a sign of a good man. I hope to shake your hand some day soon!
Same here Don, same here! :thumbup: :thumbup:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

xcaliber wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:29 pm
Boo wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:24 pm
xcaliber wrote:
Same here Don, same here! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Stop it, all ready. :wink:
The two of you make tears come to my eyes. :cry: :lol:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.