3D shoot was a blast

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Butt

3D shoot was a blast

Post by Butt »

Well guy's you missed a good shoot at the Grenville club. Boundary Boyz took 1st,2nd and 3rd in the Xbow catagory. The sad part about it was there was only 4 Xbow shooter's there. About forty to fifty turned out for the shoot. Hunteatsleep, aka (Skeeter) and I battled it out for 1st place, aka Skeeter right on my tail all day, two point difference in the afternoon round. Final score, Butt 394, Hunteatsleep 388, Bronco shot ina different group, took 3rd.

P.S would like to post a pic of my Vixen, since I got "er all painted,but don"t know how, can anybody help. My wife got a digital camera for Xmas and would like to try it out.

Thanks "Butt"
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Send me your photo Butt and I will post it for ya

Harry
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

To post a pic, you have to upload it to a website like MSN, Hunt101, etc.
Once uploaded, you copy it's location (i.e. URL) by right clicking its properties and then pasting that URL on this forum, using either the URL or Img buttons

If you use the URL it will create a link to the pic, if you use Img, the actual pic will be posted.

An example would look like this:

[img]url%20address[/img]

In my example I purposely used an invalid address so that you can see the actual text.

When an actual link is used, the pic will be shown instead.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
dsr

3D shoot

Post by dsr »

You fellows sure didn't have much competion as I hadn't shot that bow in months.Even if I had I couldn't keep up to you guys.Your group scored well and had a great shoot. Keep it up
If you are still alive your mission here on Earth must not be completed.

Old rock hounds never die.They just slowly petrify.
Don

Post by Don »

DSR,

It's not the scores that count it's the time you spend. It is a great sport. Butt and the "BOYZ" just make it a little more challenging is all.

Don :lol:
Tail Drop

Post by Tail Drop »

Hey Butt, ya did well, congrats, I have been very busy now that I am retired out on the bay of quinte " trying" to catch those walleyes. :D
Slow Down From Lifes Hectic Shrill, Good Things Await Those Who Pause To Be Still
dsr

walleyes

Post by dsr »

How Do Taildrop

I'm retired too,for the past 10 yrs.What a great life. Have the walleyes been biting?I haven't ice fished them for quite a while. What's catching them? Good luck with the fishing.
If you are still alive your mission here on Earth must not be completed.

Old rock hounds never die.They just slowly petrify.
Tail Drop

Post by Tail Drop »

dsr,no they have not been biting very good this week, going to give it a try tommorrow at big island, maybe we will see some deer when over there, maybe I should take the exocet with me :wink:
Slow Down From Lifes Hectic Shrill, Good Things Await Those Who Pause To Be Still