onebigskittle

OT Free Turkey Targets

Post by onebigskittle »

https://store.mossyoak.com/free-turkey-target
janesy

Re: OT Free Turkey Targets

Post by janesy »

Very cool, thanks for the link.
I've always printed the "buck snort" targets, these look just as good. I don't have a colour printer, or a computer for that matter. But I can print some at work and have a colouring contest with the kids haha.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Driftless hunter

Post by Driftless hunter »

janesy wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:25 pm
I've always printed the "buck snort" targets, these look just as good. I don't have a colour printer, or a computer for that matter. But I can print some at work and have a colouring contest with the kids haha.
The free turkey targets are nice!

I took that same turkey head & created a stencil out of it (by gluing it to a piece of cardboard & cutting the head & upper body out). Then I just trace the head on cardboard, newspaper, or whatever is available with a marker. I do the same with the circle part. I made my circle target stencil out of a round plastic cake plate. I have a central hole cut out & I color it in with a marker, & then I trace the outside of the circle. It doesn't take long to crank a number of targets this way, & it may be cheaper than using up printer ink. I don't feel I need all that detail. I just want see what my pattern looks like.
janesy

Post by janesy »

Driftless hunter wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:45 am
janesy wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:25 pm
The free turkey targets are nice!

I took that same turkey head & created a stencil out of it (by gluing it to a piece of cardboard & cutting the head & upper body out). Then I just trace the head on cardboard, newspaper, or whatever is available with a marker. I do the same with the circle part. I made my circle target stencil out of a round plastic cake plate. I have a central hole cut out & I color it in with a marker, & then I trace the outside of the circle. It doesn't take long to crank a number of targets this way, & it may be cheaper than using up printer ink. I don't feel I need all that detail. I just want see what my pattern looks like.
I just get my kids to do it :lol:

Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme