Lone wolf custom pro treestand

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

Lone wolf custom pro treestand

Post by longbow joe » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:49 pm

These custom super light stands have my interest now the .5 lf I have that right is the smallest version but at 500 bucks I'm a little hesitant I'm looking at the videos and Like it a lot. But l wish l knew someone who had one.
Maby dan should get one first!
Lol seriously has anyone had any experience with the super light "rolls royce " of hang ons?
I currently use my 20 year old loc on windwalker stand for portable hunting missions it's only like 5 pounds
And works fine but you know the drill....always looking for improvement . Apparently these are hard to get 😕 if that's true or not l don't want to wait till September.
Micro 335 camo crossbones /matrix 330 nikon bolt /vixen ll / offspring with a micro stock crossbones/ matrix 355 with a micro stock crossbones/ metal ibex (adopted manco morto)/Phoenix/ trigger tec's /xacts/super freak ex's/ spitfires/zombies

xcaliber

Re: Lone wolf custom pro treestand

Post by xcaliber » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:31 pm

longbow joe wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:49 pm
These custom super light stands have my interest now the .5 lf I have that right is the smallest version but at 500 bucks I'm a little hesitant I'm looking at the videos and Like it a lot. But l wish l knew someone who had one.
Maby dan should get one first!
Lol seriously has anyone had any experience with the super light "rolls royce " of hang ons?
I currently use my 20 year old loc on windwalker stand for portable hunting missions it's only like 5 pounds
And works fine but you know the drill....always looking for improvement . Apparently these are hard to get 😕 if that's true or not l don't want to wait till September.
:lol: :lol:
Those days are long behind me Joe. :eusa-violin:
Matrix 380 (Max) Nikon P3 / TT / SWAT A-4 Mini Heads
Axe 340 Kryptek (Axe) Nikon P3 / SWAT A-4 Mini Heads
Vortex (Kix) Nikon P3 / TT / Bigfoot / SWAT Hybrid Heads

ghall6292

Post by ghall6292 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:00 am

Hey Joe! Every morning when you get up, look in the mirror. It shouldn't be long before you see "someone who has one!"

longbow joe

Post by longbow joe » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:02 pm

"I'm not buying it without a positive comment about it"
AND DONT FAKE IT ! I'm going to use financial discipline this time.
Micro 335 camo crossbones /matrix 330 nikon bolt /vixen ll / offspring with a micro stock crossbones/ matrix 355 with a micro stock crossbones/ metal ibex (adopted manco morto)/Phoenix/ trigger tec's /xacts/super freak ex's/ spitfires/zombies

Hi5

Post by Hi5 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:02 pm

I see that this model is hammered titanium, and it costs $499.99. No doubt it would be very light and extremely strong.

About the time you get to use it a bit and really like it, those rascals may well come out with a new model. It'll weigh half as much, using carbon fibre, or whatever the next miracle material might be.

I suppose this is a Rolex-Timex thing. You get to choose the way you find out what time it is.

(You do realize that Father's Day is only a little over a month away? A family struggling to think of something to get a man who "has everything" might actually be grateful for a hint or two. )
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.

longbow joe

Post by longbow joe » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:39 pm

A gift card will get me closer....great idea!