Just got my new EXOCET

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xbowking

Just got my new EXOCET

Post by xbowking »

Hi all, i just got my new Excalibur Exocet (2004) it is the niciest crossbow i have ever shot, i am so in love with it , it has the vari zone scope -ohhhh soooo sweeeet, i have it all sighted in , it only took about 20 shots and it is so dead on its beautiful, i think i will sleep with it tonight lol, i have to back to the bow shop and get them to cronogragh it , to see what speed i am getting , im useing carbon gold tip arrows w/ 100 gr tips, i need to be right at the 300 fps for 3D shoots, well happy hunting.
wildwindom

Post by wildwindom »

Congrats!!
[img]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/1garywindom/bones.jpg[/img]
08 VORTEX
FFF STRING
LUMI-ZONE
GT LAZER II
100 GRAIN SLICK TRICKS
rigbymi

Post by rigbymi »

Congrats XBowKing,
I have the same bow and like you said, "Sweeeet".
Riggs
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Congrat's xbowking yep it's a sweet crossbow.. :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
BUCKSHOT

Yeah!

Post by BUCKSHOT »

Good on ya' mate!
Shoot straight and be Happy!
Enjoy the Harvest!
PRB

Post by PRB »

You brought a big smile to my face :D I remember the feeling too well. Fact is I'm still very proud of my Vixen. My wife wouldn't let me take it to bed with us so I hung it on the wall on my side of the bed right next to the headboard 8) Congratulations on your new Exocet !!!!!!
Life Is Too Short !!! Live For The Moment !!!
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Congrats xbowking!! I still remember my first love. Although I've never taken her to bed, I've often thought of it. Love her while you can, because your wife will have you in counseling sooner than you think.

Grey Owl
xbowking

Post by xbowking »

I just came back from the bow shop where i bought my new Exocet , i got it cronoghaphed it is shooting a carbon arrow 100 gr tip @ 339 fps thats with the bow cold speed will be higher when it is warm, then we put a 125 gr tip on and it went down to 322fps , then we went to aluminum arrows w/125 gr tip and got it down to 311fps, to shoot in a tournament i have to be 309fps or under, so im going to have to go with weighted inserts in my arrows, i am very impressed with the speed the bow is puting out but , iwish i didnt have to do all this stuff to bring it down so much in speed, i slill love it like crazy. happy hunting, & shooting.