Lady Members

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BUCKSHOT

Hello

Post by BUCKSHOT »

Good morning all!
Hey Brenda how's it goin' I thought you were hibernating! :lol: Good to see you were keeping the old fella' honest on the target range! I guess you didn't let him use the range finder! :wink:

Cathy
Sorry I missed the fact that you are the Excalibur owner, now I know who has been doing the drooling around your place! At least Grizzly will have someone to give him a few pointers when he gets going with his new toy! :wink:

It's great to see that you guys are getting together in your neck of the woods for a meet and greet! I am sure there will be a ton of "Deadeyes" at the chat table!
I guess the 3D coarse would put some fact to the tales I imagine will be told on that night! :wink:
Have fun all, shoot straight!
Enjoy the Harvest!
Grizzly

Post by Grizzly »

Hey there mtybak : The wife and I both work at Wallbank's Mfg. Make springs for transmissions there. Have a few friends that work at Cami, plus one brother-in-law.
Keep in touch re meet and greet, sounds like a good idea. Wish we had time to help organize this, BUT, renovating inside of house, cutting next years wood supply, boiling down maple syrup, you know all the joyful chores of living in the country. Wouldn't trade it for the world though.
Mike
mtbyak

Post by mtbyak »

No problem Grizzly,

I have made arrangements & will start a new thread for the meet & greet.

Shoot Straight
Kirk
A bad day hunting, is better then a good day of work
TALON

Post by TALON »

hey its Taalon's kid, Leah, i'm still here!!! i just haven't posted for awhile. whats up guys :D

Leah
STEELWORKER

Post by STEELWORKER »

HI TALONS KID----STEEL
BUCKSHOT

Hey Leah

Post by BUCKSHOT »

Hello Leah
Got a good story to share?
Give us a good Talon Blupper Tale! :wink:
Enjoy the Harvest!
TALON

Post by TALON »

not realy a story but...

i am going to get my turkey lisence on April 24th

turning 16 on May 22. 2 months :D

Leah
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

TALON wrote:not realy a story but...

i am going to get my turkey lisence on April 24th

turning 16 on May 22. 2 months :D

Leah
What about drivers license ? how old you have too be ? :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
BUCKSHOT

Great!

Post by BUCKSHOT »

You are in a great area for hunting Turkeys, Leah!
The coarse is really informative and well worth the time invested! It sure is exciting when you have your first birds come into ya', one of the most gratifying things I have done was to harvest a Turkey!
Way to go! :lol:
Enjoy the Harvest!
TALON

Post by TALON »

We also got a puppy, now we have two wiener dogs

i am going for my drivers license later, i need to learn how to drive the truck a little better, my dad was teaching me for a while on our road, but we have too many sucidle animals and i don't want to hit one. first time i drove it, i had to back up and my dad was telling me how and when i hit the gas i didn't know that you didn't need to push down hard on the gas pedal and yeah. maybe this year i will get to go moose hunting up north with my dad, if he doesn't have to work and i don't have a school project due. talk to you guys later. :D

Leah