http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 24504&rd=1
also a nice used vixen
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 66007&rd=1
and a bunch of tenpoints if you want to get out the big bucks. :shock:
"dw"
"you gotta love it"
Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

Ive Been watching that camo Vixen dw.[ not gonna bid] Clearfield is not far from my Hunting camp. I always stop in grices Gun shop when Im in the area. A mega gun shop and sometimes some deals on some old, old guns.
BOB VANDRISH

excaliburs on ebay

Post by BOB VANDRISH »

Fellas,watch out for good old scoobydooby!
I have had some experience in dealing with this guy,and first of all,he will not ship to Canada,and then,when I made arrangements through some friends in PA to buy me one of his "deals",he could not ship it to them within a three week period,so I had to end up getting my money back!
I don't think he had the bow in the first place,who knows?
Why he would not take a Paypal payment from me here in Canada is beyond me,as he would have received his money immediately!
I know,I know,sour grapes!!
Bob.
PS-I finally got one through another reputable ebayer!
Bob Vandrish.
decee

Post by decee »

Stay away from scoobybadguy
Brian Russell

Post by Brian Russell »

I got the exocet 200 for $400 anybody want to know where send me your e mail. Got great service at a great price the owner of the shop put it togethor for me for $10. If you ever meet him when I say he is a true hunter you will understand.
Jim C

Post by Jim C »

back when I started a thread about scooby some guys claimed that I couldn't buy a vixen deluxe for less than I a dealer could buy it from my wholesaler (Dan Miller) well I bid on it late one night-I was the only bidder and I got it for about 40 bucks less than my wholesale price. BTW I gave the bow away to Darrell Pace's son for an xmas gift.

THe bow was brand new and it took about 10 days to get to me.

can't complain about the service-I just wondered how he could sell it less than I bought it for. of course he might have taken a bath on it and I heard from a most REPUTABLE source on this board that it was being looked into by "the powers that be"

I am now an ARRO member and can get the bows at an even better rate. A local gunshop and range (I know the owner well-he bought a bow from me and I am a VIP at his range) now sells excaliburs and he belongs to the biggest buying group and gets these bows cheaper than I do.

maybe a buying group is Scooby's secret
GonHuntin

Post by GonHuntin »

I bought a new Exocet from Scooby last year.......no problems......
The Butcher

Post by The Butcher »

I bought my max from him, and had it within a week. No problems what so ever. I too am a supporter of pro shops and such, but the savings was over $100 US. Had I bought it local, it would have cost me $550 plus 6% tax. I bought it from scooby, for $449 US, no tax, and $15 to ship. I saved about $120 US. That's a lot of cash on a $550 item. It is like getting your scope for free. I also bought my scope online, and saved $60 US As stated, I support small business, but the price was just too good. The only problem I have, is the tiller is off on my bow. That's not his fault. The bow was brand new in the box, when it arrived.
If you always tell the truth, there is nothing to remember. Mark Twain
dw

Post by dw »

his feedback is actually pretty good. yea he's got some negatives but from going thru them i believe most of them are not called for. you can't please everybody that's for sure! i would buy one from him except BJ beat him to it! :shock:
"dw'
"you gotta love it"