New Excalibur dealer???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

johnjyb

New Excalibur dealer???

Post by johnjyb »

Just in the Canadian Tire here tonight in Kingston for some fishing stuff, they have a complete line of Excalibur crossbows and accessories for sale....wasn't too impressed with the markup myself though.
Is this in all their stores across the province/country this week to fill up the turkey section??
I was under the impression that Excalibur only wanted certain shops(ie. those with a good knowledge of the sport and centered on hunting) to be the exclusive dealers of their product, nothing against C.T. mind you.
Any input???
Thanks, John
Don

Post by Don »

If you were in the Cataraqui Canadian Tire. There is a fellow there named Mike who used to own Howe Brother's Hunting and fishing and they sold Excalibur products my guess would be that he has a lot of input on what they have in the store because I know that they are now carrying more pro line sized bait packages and such. And he would have the contact with Excalibur. Too bad Excalibur is getting away from the sell through the local pro shop attitude though. Guess it was only a matter of time until they went more mainstream. Still the best product on the market by far.

Don :lol:
Tail Drop

Post by Tail Drop »

I never would of thank that CTC would sell Arctic Cat ATV's either. Guess there prices on those are not bad either.
Slow Down From Lifes Hectic Shrill, Good Things Await Those Who Pause To Be Still