Mueller scope on Excal?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

aubie515

Mueller scope on Excal?

Post by aubie515 »

Has anyone mounted a Mueller scope on an Excal before? I was curious because Mueller has a 2x7 scope that has the illuminated dot in the center...I thought this might be useful for early morning hunts and late afternoon. I will finally be ordering either the Exocet or the Phoenix and I would like a scope on it...any opinions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
maddog

Post by maddog »

I also am considering the Mueller scope on one of my crossbows (I have one on order).....I have a illuminated 2x7 on a shotgun and it is an EXCELLENT scope. There is nothing wrong with the Excalabur Vari-zone......I love them also, but the illuminated dot on Mueller is so-o-o- nice!
I dont think you will be sorry with a Mueller.....Its one of the best buys on the market today. The clarity and light gathering is simply great. And you can use the reticle/circle as a range finder.
Dont hesitate to PM me if you have questions.
Bill
aubie515

Post by aubie515 »

Bill,

I actually just bought the same scope you have...I bought it for a .22 mag for fox hunting...I thought the scope would work well for low light conditions. I just know that almost everyone uses the vari zone on this board. I just find the xbow to be just as expensive as buying a rifle. I found a place online that has the Phoenix for $380 with free shipping, so I will be placing my order soon.
bj

Post by bj »

just curious, but do you mind telling us where you are getting your phoenix from?...

Wayne.....
aubie515

Post by aubie515 »

It is a company in Indiana, USA. I have to find their website, but I will get it to you once I find it again.