Three more weeks or so and...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Roy65

Congrats Lonewolf

Post by Roy65 »

Nothing can bring greater joy than the grandbabies, I speak from experience having 17 GRAND kids and 6 great grand kids. You have many years of pride and enjoyment to l;ook forward to.
Roy
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

congrats Mike I bet your smilin from ear to ear...plannin hunts and fishin trips..stay healthy bro live long is my wish for you :wink:
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

Thanks alot for the replies guys!...

Yes, I must admit the wife and I are pretty exited for THE day to arrive!... One thing though, I don't know who's more nervous my son or myself!...

It will be nice to have a little guy runnin' wild around the house again. And as was mentioned, SPOIL him ROTTEN and send him back home to his mother and father when we're done...:lol: ... Yep, It's PAY-BACK TIME!...:twisted:...

I could remember just like it was yesterday when my 23 year old son (the father) was born, man oh man does time ever fly!...

Yep, if I could help it I'll have that boy skinning deer by the age of 5.

Once again, the wife (granny) and I would like to Thank you!... :D

P.S. Please don't tell her I called her granny!... :twisted: :lol:

LoneWolf
Ontario Trophy Bucks
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

First of all Congratulations Mike. The hunting bug usually skip's every second generation :?: :?: so that means the little guy will be just like you. Gotta give the little fella credit, he's not coming during hunting season.

Grey Owl
Whyitsmike

Congrats

Post by Whyitsmike »

That little guy is sure going to have some great experiences with you. I bet he learns how to stalk before he can walk.

Mike