WA-A-A-A-Y-Y-Y-Y OT - Canada Legalizes Gay Marriage

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Woody Williams

WA-A-A-A-Y-Y-Y-Y OT - Canada Legalizes Gay Marriage

Post by Woody Williams »

Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
Digger

Post by Digger »

Digger
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
chessy

Post by chessy »

If i could find a job in the usa for the same money if not for a little less,and it would not be hard on my kids .i would have moved out long ago . where else can you steal money and spent 2 billion on a law that dont work and spend 4 million on a group to see if it is worth selling booze in grocery stores and have them say YES but then turn around and say NO not a good idea ... WAKE UP CANADAIANS (TORONTO PEOPLE ) BEFORE IT IS TO LATE.
ch312

Post by ch312 »

everything about the canadian government sucks...

as for gay marriage. my only brother is gay and says hes getting married in a year. will i be at his wedding? NO! ill make up a sweet excuse thats more important like sitting on the couch watching tv and drinkin beer. :lol:

the US seems better in alot of ways but what things are worse than here in canada?
Woodsman

Post by Woodsman »

Not showing up to your brother's occation is real lame dude! What kind of a sorry ass of a brother are you to contemplate not going? So your brother is gay. What's the biggy anyway.

I think gays should have some kind of civil union with the same rights as straight people. I don't believe it should be called "marriage" though because of the term's religious implications.
Pete

The great outdoors is where I want to be.
ch312

Post by ch312 »

rather than get into details, to sum it up the reasons why i choose not to speak to him anymore.

lying, stealing, backstabbing to both me and my parents.
Shakky

Post by Shakky »

What amazes me is with all the problems the Liberal government has they would further spilt the country by pushing this law.
russm

Post by russm »

Do you suppose that somewhere on the net there is a gay marriage forum, where they are talking about crossbow laws :?:
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

yep this is one place that we dont need to open this bag of worms..I sat here for 30 minutes tryin to move this damn thread to the second page and dangit russm you pulled it to the top on me... :shock: no prob i feel your frustration with this unneeded thread... :twisted:
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!