Question for anyone near Brampton

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Don

Question for anyone near Brampton

Post by Don »

Hey does anyone that lives in or near Brampton know of a good place to camp? My son is in the David Dash baseball tournament there on August 19th, 20th, and 21st.
Or do you you know of a decent priced hotel?

Best we have so far I think the best Western at about $90 bucks a night.
Also does anyone know the location of a set of ball diamonds that could hold a tournament in Brampton? We have not been given directions yet and I would hate to be on the opposite side of town to the diamonds and have to drive for an hour to get there.

If I can get information on the diamonds location I will post that and maybe that will help with camping location or hotel.

Thanks in advance,
Don :lol:
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

:D :D Don.....there are plenty of diamonds in the Brampton area that can hold tourneys.......there are a couple of campgrounds nearby but their names elude me at the moment...........do a seach on google for camping City of Brampton...i'll see what I can find out for you in the mean time....... :wink: ...Brampton Mike 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
peter p

Post by peter p »

Indian Line campground.
huntman

Post by huntman »

There is a camp groung on finch just west of hwy 427 no sure of the name but it is next to Wild Water Kingdom. Hope that helps...
Brampton Mike

Re: Question for anyone near Brampton

Post by Brampton Mike »

Don wrote:Hey does anyone that lives in or near Brampton know of a good place to camp? My son is in the David Dash baseball tournament there on August 19th, 20th, and 21st.
Or do you you know of a decent priced hotel?

Best we have so far I think the best Western at about $90 bucks a night.
Also does anyone know the location of a set of ball diamonds that could hold a tournament in Brampton? We have not been given directions yet and I would hate to be on the opposite side of town to the diamonds and have to drive for an hour to get there.

If I can get information on the diamonds location I will post that and maybe that will help with camping location or hotel.

Thanks in advance,
Don :lol:

:D :D Don.............here's the website to Indian Line Campground as well as a few others in the general area.....go to site map on that website & you find the campgrounds listed there....good luck..............Brampton Mike 8)

www.trca.on.ca
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Don : You have a PM
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "