buy
81%
not buy
19%

Total votes: 27

Tigerpaw

Poll to deer tag ?

Post by Tigerpaw »

The poll option is not working. Or I dont know how to use it.
Last edited by Tigerpaw on Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bj

Re: Poll to deer tag ?

Post by bj »

Tigerpaw wrote:If you are scared to reply just click on the poll.
what poll ?
Tigerpaw

Post by Tigerpaw »

I think it is working now.
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

If you don't buy a tag, then it's called "poaching". I've been know to poach now and then, but the only thing I have poached is eggs, I like them scrambled and sunnyside up too :wink:

As much as I disagree with the Ontario MNR charging full price for each and every tag. I would never break the law by hunting without a licence/tag.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
stump

Post by stump »

if the money goes back into wildlife management programs, I'm okay with paying for extra tags. If they were free some hunters might grab the maximum number "just in case". I think the way it is now most of us get an extra tag or two and buy more when/if we fill them.
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

stump wrote:if the money goes back into wildlife management programs, I'm okay with paying for extra tags. If they were free some hunters might grab the maximum number "just in case". I think the way it is now most of us get an extra tag or two and buy more when/if we fill them.
Yep, I feel the same way. Although, I also feel that the MNR should bring the price on the additionnal tags down some and not charge us the same price as we're paying for our regular tags.
Ontario Trophy Bucks
ranger66

Post by ranger66 »

I agree they should bring the extra tag prices down because they are really telling us with these extra tags is, what sex we can harvest in some wmu's and our regular doe tag we can harvest both sexes, so the price should drop atleast half price. And if I were to use my extra tag and was to try and get additional tags (lets say for 82A) well outta luck, SOLD OUT!
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

The MNR is going to charge whatever the market will bear. As long as people are falling over the tongues, and working their fingers to the bone by phoning to buy those extra tags don't hold your breath for them to drop in price. In fact, don't be surprised if they increase in price.

The MNR just loves those folks who supply their own vaseline and bend over so easily. :wink:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.