Yahooo !!! Bought a Vixen Deluxe.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GREY OWL

Yahooo !!! Bought a Vixen Deluxe.

Post by GREY OWL »

I was able to get a hold of one of the last Vixen Deluxes sold. Their not made any more, and I've heard so much about them, and how accurate they are. I'll be contacting bj, on decking it out.

I'm really excited about purchasing this bow, my son chipped in some money also, now we both have a Excal. xbow to use this season. I'll use Vixen for target practicing and some hunting, when he comes with me he'll use the Vixen and I'll use my Exomag for hunting.

My son and I, along with my youngest boy, were at our property this past weekend putting up tree stands. We've got a double man ladder stand situated on the highest traffic trail intersection on the property. It'll be sweet when the first deer comes along and he can take him with our new Vixen.

I was going to celebrate my 1000 th post by posting pictures, by this is reason enough. I've got a bunch of pictures to share with you guys.

Grey Owl
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Yes, I'm sure I will :lol: :lol: You'll be my Vixen confidant !!

Grey Owl
DOXNUT

Post by DOXNUT »

If I had to it all again, I would have bought the vixen over the exocet 175 for target shooting. Nothing like pulling a bolt from a 3-D target, when it been hammered with 175 or more pounds......
Evan

Post by Evan »

My oldest son is 13 and loves to shoot my Vixen. It is my favorite and by far most often used bow.

Evan
devilsedge

Post by devilsedge »

Congrats Grey Owl they are great bow
shoot straight stay late.
Shakky

Post by Shakky »

Congrats on the new bow, your son is going to love it.