Used Exoset.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TYE

Post by TYE »

GaryL wrote:What is it that would make you feel better then you all ready feel :?:

Well... I don't know?

All is good right now... only prob is I have to many girls who want me to go out with them and I can't pick just one, haha. :oops:

My friends think I'm retarted for saying thats a problem. :roll:
Last edited by TYE on Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
big dog

Post by big dog »

Yeah dream on casanova.
big dog
I finally met Mrs.right-only I didn't know her first name was alway's
TYE

Post by TYE »

big dog wrote:Yeah dream on casanova.
big dog
Huh?
big dog

Post by big dog »

Casanova was a big time ladykiller {a bit of sarcasim}
big dog
I finally met Mrs.right-only I didn't know her first name was alway's
TYE

Post by TYE »

LOL I know, but you said DREAM ON.... lol
Furor

Post by Furor »

If you didnt live way up north I might be willing to help you with that problem. There is no reason to pick just one anyway, dating doesnt have to be exclusive, thats what marriage is for.
TYE

Post by TYE »

Furor wrote:If you didnt live way up north I might be willing to help you with that problem. There is no reason to pick just one anyway, dating doesnt have to be exclusive, thats what marriage is for.
LOL :lol:
Roy65

I agree with Evan

Post by Roy65 »

It's amazing to me what one insensitive remark can do to a really wonderful and professional forum. If the number of posts a person makes determines his worthiness as a forum member, then i guess i am not really very worthy of being here. I have contributed when i felt i had something worthy to contribute, but by far have received more help from the more worthy members. I hope i never make a grammatical mistake and get laughed right out of here. See ya
Roy65
TYE

Re: I agree with Evan

Post by TYE »

Roy65 wrote:It's amazing to me what one insensitive remark can do to a really wonderful and professional forum. If the number of posts a person makes determines his worthiness as a forum member, then i guess i am not really very worthy of being here. I have contributed when i felt i had something worthy to contribute, but by far have received more help from the more worthy members. I hope i never make a grammatical mistake and get laughed right out of here. See ya
Roy65
Number of posts has nothing to do with anything... Gary and I were only kidding around.
Furor

Post by Furor »

I like the pic TYE, Im a big Bon Jovi fan also, you have great taste!
TYE

Post by TYE »

Furor wrote:I like the pic TYE, Im a big Bon Jovi fan also, you have great taste!
It's not Bon Jovi :lol:

It's Adam Lazzara from Taking Back Sunday.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

TYE wrote:
Roy65 wrote:It's amazing to me what one insensitive remark can do to a really wonderful and professional forum. If the number of posts a person makes determines his worthiness as a forum member, then i guess i am not really very worthy of being here. I have contributed when i felt i had something worthy to contribute, but by far have received more help from the more worthy members. I hope i never make a grammatical mistake and get laughed right out of here. See ya
Roy65
Number of posts has nothing to do with anything... Gary and I were only kidding around.
Roy65 sorry but ya lost me :? what would the number of posts one made determine one's worthiness :?: I have a fair number of post on the forum, but not all contribute anything of real value :!: only shows that I spend way to much time on my computer.... :D :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
TYE

Post by TYE »

GaryL wrote: Roy65 sorry but ya lost me :? what would the number of posts one made determine one's worthiness :?: I have a fair number of post on the forum, but not all contribute anything of real value :!: only shows that I spend way to much time on my computer.... :D :wink:
Join the club... :oops: heheh
Furor

Post by Furor »

I love my job, lots of net time also. I didnt figure it was Bon Jovi btw, just playin with you.
TYE

Post by TYE »

Furor wrote:I love my job, lots of net time also. I didnt figure it was Bon Jovi btw, just playin with you.
Oh okay, but that reminds me I wanna get that new Bon Jovi song. :)