Used Exoset.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Roy65

Goodbye

Post by Roy65 »

You have definitely lost me now!. Goodbye All. It's been great up til now.
Roy65
TYE

Re: Goodbye

Post by TYE »

Roy65 wrote:You have definitely lost me now!. Goodbye All. It's been great up til now.
Roy65
Umm, one question... Why are you leaving? :?
wabi

Post by wabi »

I think I will leave, too!
wabi
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

wabi wrote:I think I will leave, too!
Me too!
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
TYE

Post by TYE »

Uh oh.... :shock:
wabi

Post by wabi »

OOPS!
I mean I'm leaving to go check my gamecam and see if any critters are moving this evening. Saw 3 deer, a flock of turkeys, and a rare sighting of a coyote yesterday evening when I went to check the camera. I'll be back to see if this thread is still sounding like a soap opera though :lol:
C'mon guys, let's get back to crossbow hunting and let any errors in judgement when posting be overlooked if the person apologizes. I've even offended a few people over the years, but I hope they don't still feel offended.
wabi
Furor

Post by Furor »

Im so out, you guys offeneded me, my family, my faith and my stomach, Im just out, never comming back, so dont bother to beg, cuz its not gonna work. Excuse me while I have a good cry.......

Ok now Im back again and Im still pissed off and offended and Im leaving for good unless I get a personal apology from everyone that offended me, but Im not telling you who you are so everyone that has posted on this thread better apologize to me, and dont think that just posting an apology on this thread will do it, I want it in writing, postmarked no later than noon tomorrow. I swear Ill do it, Ill leave and never come back!!!
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

So Syldia what's it going to be? :lol: :lol:
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
TYE

Post by TYE »

Furor wrote:Im so out, you guys offeneded me, my family, my faith and my stomach, Im just out, never comming back, so dont bother to beg, cuz its not gonna work. Excuse me while I have a good cry.......

Ok now Im back again and Im still pissed off and offended and Im leaving for good unless I get a personal apology from everyone that offended me, but Im not telling you who you are so everyone that has posted on this thread better apologize to me, and dont think that just posting an apology on this thread will do it, I want it in writing, postmarked no later than noon tomorrow. I swear Ill do it, Ill leave and never come back!!!

LOL, smartarse. :P
Roy65

Gary L.

Post by Roy65 »

Gary L.
Want you to to know i have nothing but the utmost respect for you and although all your posts may have not contributed anything of real value, i have never seen you outright critisize or belittle a person for something said. This has forum has been a wonderful experience for me and I have never seen the type of behavior exhibited by this TYE person tolerated before on here. It has always been professional and above board in it's content. It really makes me sad to see this type of thing happen as i have been the brunt of this sort of thing before myself. I must say that due to the help of members of this forum i was able to get part of a Navy Base open to Crossbow hunting that had always been closed before. So Thanks to all for that. And so sorry to the forum go this way.
Sincerely
Roy65
TYE

Post by TYE »

Roy, this had nothing to do with you. Also, loosen up a little. Sure this forum is professional, but ya gotta have a little humor and fun now and then. Honestly there was no harm intended, and the guy I was pickin' on (jokingly), hasn't said he was offended anyways, so chill out. I've said sorry about it like 10 times now, and I'm pretty sure everyone doesn't care anymore. You're making this into such a huge deal.
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

Roy

I was wondering how your efforts produced. I don't always get to check this forum to see what is going on. However, I did read some of your posts in connection with the Navy ban on crossbow usage. I'm pleased to see that you had some success.

Forgive me if I appear to lecture you. I mean no offence. I would like however, to see this thread end soon and without any more rancour.

We all must remember that this is a public forum. There will be things said with which we disagree. The way some people express themselves will sometimes annoy us. You do acknowledge that there is a lot of good information available here to share, so you need to do some selective reading. Sometimes you have to winnow the chaff out, but the effort is worthwhile. You need to move on to other topics if someone apologizes for an error in judgement. Let it go.

Now, I apologize to all of you for extending the life of this thread by making this post. I hope this is the last gasp on this thread. It deserves to die.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
Woodsman

Post by Woodsman »

Roy65, are we being just a little sensitive? TYE's a great dude! Loosen up man. 8)
Pete

The great outdoors is where I want to be.
Roy65

Never

Post by Roy65 »

You will never be bothered by me again.
Roy65
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Roy,

Stay or leave the choice is yours, but if you've made up your mind, do it.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!