excited father.....

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

WAB

excited father.....

Post by WAB »

Well tomorrow is the day we all wait for.....this year will be extra special for me, my 10year old daughter will be joining me :) she is very excited to get up early and head out with dad. We have a special spot picked out and she will be in a popup blind.

My wife and l got talking about the camo for our daughter, but the price is nuts when they out grow it so fast. I am in the Woodstock Ontario area so if anyone has any used camo that their kids have out grown, let me know and we can see if we can make a deal of some sort.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Have much fun, sorry about the kid camo but I know of none.... :)
Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

I know what your talking about. I was so xcited when my twin daughters started to hunt with me. And even more so when they knocked their first turkeys down. Its does make you happy for them. They never did want to hunt Deer though. Best of Hunting to you and your Daughter. :wink:
wabi

Post by wabi »

My 5 year old wants to go, but I'm not ready to take him yet. I take him along when I observe, but I think I'll let him get a couple of years older before I try to explain the actual kill to him and let him see it.
As for the camo, can't help, but I did buy a set for my son and it cost as much as mine!!!!!!!!
wabi
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

WAB : My daughter use to spend more time out with me when she was younger .... but as of last year , she seems to have connected with my wife and that shopping gene ! :lol: :lol:

Anyway ... as for the camo , if you have an oversized coat , just have her wear something dark and the coat will do the rest of the covering like in the picture of my daughter from years ago ... we were on the ground and she got to watch a button buck pass very close up wind of our position ... I took a nice picture of her and the button quartering away ...

See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Image R.J.