Oka so here's the deal

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TYE

Oka so here's the deal

Post by TYE »

My dad's gonna take the Vixen and I'm gonna keep the Pheonix. I'm gonna put a Varizone scope on it and a fast flight string. Gonna get some carbon bolts too. I will buy a compound bow after the winter with the money I make from my job. Then I will most likely have both the Pheonix and a compound bow.

Reason being I want to be sure I can get the job done right, instead of going out with a compound bow and not being 100% comfortable with it and mess my shot up.
A.W

Re: Oka so here's the deal

Post by A.W »

TYE wrote:My dad's gonna take the Vixen and I'm gonna keep the Pheonix. I'm gonna put a Varizone scope on it and a fast flight string. Gonna get some carbon bolts too. I will buy a compound bow after the winter with the money I make from my job. Then I will most likely have both the Pheonix and a compound bow.

Reason being I want to be sure I can get the job done right, instead of going out with a compound bow and not being 100% comfortable with it and mess my shot up.
The penny dropped.(all $5.00 worth) Good choice TYE.
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

I believe that you are making the right choice as well TYE... Good Luck!
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
DOXNUT

Post by DOXNUT »

Great decision! Going Vertical would definitly put out of the hunting scene for awhile, since it is a harder to learn form of archery.
TYE

Post by TYE »

Exactly what I was thinking. Thought about it and realized the smarter choice would be to look into a compound bow after this season.