Too Hot???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

grizzled47

Too Hot???

Post by grizzled47 »

Wow, it's strange reading about how hot it is for some of you guys! This morning I looked out to see a covering of snow, and the temp never got above one degree all day! I needed to use my ladder to check a damaged vent on the side of the homestead, and found it frozen!! Impossible to extend it!
It's incredible what difference a day can make eh? Yesterday I was collecting firewood for my bonfire tomorrow. The weather was great...sunny and mild! This morning we have snow and ice!! Perhaps some of you would do better to come over to my place for a bit of hunting! :wink:
Anyway, I'm having my bonfire whatever the weather, won't feel the cold with the blaze I have in mind! :lol:
Hope things improve for you guys with the heat problem. It's freezing again here in NB as I write!
Keep warm.
Grizzled.
Cold this morning! Image

what a difference a day makes! Image
Brrrrrrrr!!!
If at first you don't succeed...try again!!
Grizzled.
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

That aint nothin but a big tease grizzled..come hunt with you!!!!cold up there! dang bro send some my way...take care lovely homestead. Thanks for the tease........ :wink:
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
pntfrmr

Post by pntfrmr »

Nice, but it's 85 here today with a 20 to 30 mph ssw wind extreme fire danger, as we are 22 inches behind on rain for the year also.
TYE

Re: Too Hot???

Post by TYE »

grizzled47 wrote: won't feel the cold with the blaze I have in mind!
:lol: :lol:
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Was around 69 to 70 deg., here last two days with High winds for late tonight and tomorrow, then in the uper 50's lower 40's fer the week coming.... :roll: :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!