Boo's stock

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

awshucks

Re: Boo's stock

Post by awshucks »

All's well that ends well. Once Don has the stock, let's have some email addys posted and get the b*tch fired. Attn lady members, not a term I use lightly.
"Eze 18:21"
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Tom wrote:
agingcrossbower wrote:I have decided to send the package in the same box only mark " crossbow accessory. I may send it in friends name just in case I am on a list. There is no reason it should'nt go this time around IS THERE?????? Am I missing something?? Should I have Don meet me at the border? :lol: :lol: I may just keep it over the weekend and just look at it. I will sleep good tonight. 8)

I hope that I am not too late and you have shipped it already.

If you have any paperwork stating that this is not a part of a firearm (from this episode) include it inside the package. If it is some paper work from the government declaring why it was sent back to you, then that would be better.

Good luck this time.
Well, the odd part is Tom it took them 2 months to open the box. Procedures have to be followed you know. :evil: :lol:
agingcrossbower

Paul (aka farmer) has come up with a great idea on a way to ship it. Going to keep it under wraps until I get the hang of the procedure. Paul and I will let everyone know only if it works. :lol: :lol: :lol: I am not worried about Pauls end of the deal but my trust in me is shaken a bit. :oops:
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

hey great news and great work to get it back....next time ship it marked as "wooden art work" :lol: ....when i shipped a flintlock muzzleloader through the USPS i wasn't going to say what it was, but they asked me what it was :roll: ....so i just told them it was muzzleloader parts, as it was in parts to have a smaller box :wink: it was shipped no problem :shock: .........bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
agingcrossbower

bob1961 wrote:hey great news and great work to get it back....next time ship it marked as "wooden art work" :lol: ....when i shipped a flintlock muzzleloader through the USPS i wasn't going to say what it was, but they asked me what it was :roll: ....so i just told them it was muzzleloader parts, as it was in parts to have a smaller box :wink: it was shipped no problem :shock: .........bob

Bob, you mean you shipped it in the within the US. If shipped out of the country you would have needed a permit to shipped whole or parts.
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

agingcrossbower wrote:
bob1961 wrote:hey great news and great work to get it back....next time ship it marked as "wooden art work" :lol: ....when i shipped a flintlock muzzleloader through the USPS i wasn't going to say what it was, but they asked me what it was :roll: ....so i just told them it was muzzleloader parts, as it was in parts to have a smaller box :wink: it was shipped no problem :shock: .........bob

Bob, you mean you shipped it in the within the US. If shipped out of the country you would have needed a permit to shipped whole or parts.

Not so, I've shipped a Hannager wood xbow stock and a muzzleloader with out a permit into Can. both were marked for repair, each went to a different person,

Wes
Last edited by Limbs and Sticks on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
Boo

Post by Boo »

agingcrossbower wrote:

Muzzleloaders and their components are not regulated. I need an ATF permit for all firearms with the exception of a muzzleloader when I cross the border.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Mike . . .you will be an expert in international shipping before Boo gets his stock.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

How do ya'll look in stripes???
agingcrossbower

flightattendant100 wrote:How do ya'll look in stripes???
Aah well horizontal stripes are fine because I am tall. Vertical not so good. Do they care what my favorite color is??? I betting they have NO fasion sense at all. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
agingcrossbower

sumner4991 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Mike . . .you will be an expert in international shipping before Boo gets his stock.
OH, you have peaked my interest,NOT! The term "going postal" makes more sense to me every day. :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is such good therapy to be able to laugh about this. It does the body good. My wife says she is relieved that its over. She dreaded that I was going into meda pause. :lol: :lol: :lol:
agingcrossbower

awshucks wrote:All's well that ends well. Once Don has the stock, let's have some email addys posted and get the b*tch fired. Attn lady members, not a term I use lightly.
This is a great idea guys and gals. Scott and I have the website to file a complaint on her. when this blows over we should start having complaints trickle in over a one year period. That way no one would suspect a conspiricy. I like it. I like it a lot. Maybe she will lose her job and her health and end up on disability. Yes, a fixed imcome would be a great start. Maybe she would start up a hobby like I don't know, crossbow stock making just so she does'nt have to stare at the four walls all day and go crazy.
AAAh, forget it. BEING HER is enough punishment. What a miserable waste of life. I feel sorry for her. :(
agingcrossbower

Boo wrote:
agingcrossbower wrote:

Muzzleloaders and their components are not regulated. I need an ATF permit for all firearms with the exception of a muzzleloader when I cross the border.
You mean to say a muzzleloader is NOT considered a firearm. Never would have guessed that. It uses gun powder. They are frackin out of their minds. Makes NO sense to me. I feel like I am getting dumber the more I hear. Think I will go have a banana. DARN FLEA'S. HUH, Just had the urge to pick the flea's off Boo's HEAD. strange. :oops: :oops: :wink:
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

That is great news folks. And great work also. Glad that it was returned. Noe it will be nice to see it on Boo's Setup table.
Raymond
agingcrossbower

It has been sent. It is going to a packaging center on the mi. canadian border where a forum member is going to pick it up and walk it across the border and then send it to Don. This should work, or least work better. :D