Boo's stock

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

flightattendant100

Re: Boo's stock

Post by flightattendant100 »

I still like my cut it into pieces idea!!! Can you imagine the jig that Boo would make to get it back together!! The thought of the jig is itself almost enough reason to try this.( they teased me at work about having to make a jig to make a jig before)
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

flightattendant100 wrote:I still like my cut it into pieces idea!!! Can you imagine the jig that Boo would make to get it back together!! The thought of the jig is itself almost enough reason to try this.( they teased me at work about having to make a jig to make a jig before)
By the time he got it back together it might look more like a VMW car. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Running like a new one!!! And shiny to boot.
agingcrossbower

The stock is at the border and Farmer is going to walk it across and send it to Don. This is going to work! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Normous

Post by Normous »

Great idea, I do that all the time to save myself some grief.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Tom

Post by Tom »

agingcrossbower wrote:
You mean to say a muzzleloader is NOT considered a firearm. Never would have guessed that. It uses gun powder. They are frackin out of their minds. Makes NO sense to me. I feel like I am getting dumber the more I hear. Think I will go have a banana. DARN FLEA'S. HUH, Just had the urge to pick the flea's off Boo's HEAD. strange. :oops: :oops: :wink:

I am not sure how it is in other States, but in Mich, many years ago I purchased a muzzlerloader over the counter with no waiting time as it was not considered a firearm. For any other gun I would have to wait 1 week after filing out the paperwork. In Canada, the new muzleloaders are classed as a firearm, but not flintlocks. If it is a flintlock you do not need a PAL (or POL) or do you need to have it registered.
agingcrossbower wrote:The stock is at the border and Farmer is going to walk it across and send it to Don. This is going to work! :D :D :D :D :D :D

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: Just waiting to see how this stock fits on Farmers crossbow. When will we get to see the pics of that :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
agingcrossbower

Tom wrote:
agingcrossbower wrote:
You mean to say a muzzleloader is NOT considered a firearm. Never would have guessed that. It uses gun powder. They are frackin out of their minds. Makes NO sense to me. I feel like I am getting dumber the more I hear. Think I will go have a banana. DARN FLEA'S. HUH, Just had the urge to pick the flea's off Boo's HEAD. strange. :oops: :oops: :wink:

I am not sure how it is in other States, but in Mich, many years ago I purchased a muzzlerloader over the counter with no waiting time as it was not considered a firearm. For any other gun I would have to wait 1 week after filing out the paperwork. In Canada, the new muzleloaders are classed as a firearm, but not flintlocks. If it is a flintlock you do not need a PAL (or POL) or do you need to have it registered.
agingcrossbower wrote:The stock is at the border and Farmer is going to walk it across and send it to Don. This is going to work! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well, it would be nice to see it on SOMEBODIES crossbow. :roll: :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: Just waiting to see how this stock fits on Farmers crossbow. When will we get to see the pics of that :lol: :lol: :lol:
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Great news. Really glad that you got that great piece of work back. You won. Congrats.Thanks for letting us follow along with you the whole way.
Raymond
Keating

Post by Keating »

I was thinking along the same lines..."Wood carving"

competely honest! :D
bob1961 wrote:next time ship it marked as "wooden art work" :lol:
agingcrossbower

Keating wrote:I was thinking along the same lines..."Wood carving"

competely honest! :D
bob1961 wrote:next time ship it marked as "wooden art work" :lol:

Yes, wood carving sounds great unless they x-ray it and see a firearm stock. I don't think they x-ray the packages DO THEY. Hell it took them a two months just to open the darn box. Maybe crossbow carving. :idea:
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet?
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
strum

Post by strum »

sumner4991 wrote:Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet?
Just curiuos..IS IT THERE YET :lol: :lol:
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
agingcrossbower

Got to check this thread more often. No it is at the packaging place. Paul is a farmer and he is very busy right now with planting. Planting comes first as it should be. Its a patience stock. :D I'm just very glad farmer takes the time to do this at all. I will let everyone know as soon as things start happening again. The word of the day is "Patience". :wink:
strum

Post by strum »

agingcrossbower wrote: The word of the day is "Patience". :wink:
When you can walk across the rice paper without leaving a print..you will have found ...the other end of the paper :lol: :lol:( dont know why i wrote that)
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
agingcrossbower

strum wrote:
agingcrossbower wrote: The word of the day is "Patience". :wink:
When you can walk across the rice paper without leaving a print..you will have found ...the other end of the paper :lol: :lol:( dont know why i wrote that)
I see I have much to learn grasshopper. I see a dim light at the end of the tunnel. Its either the end of the tunnel or a train. :D