UPDATED VIDEO ARIZONA E-Z

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Big John

fletching

Post by Big John »

Gary, Gary, Gary! :) :)

To much Oreo's will spoil your Supper!
As always you done a good job on the video.
Very informative and entertaining as well.

John
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
peter p

Post by peter p »

Gary,
I'm a dunker too.
TYE

Post by TYE »

ComfyBear wrote:Gary, you should be in the movies. Heck, I suppose you are. If I were you I'd ask, no demand, that the Oreo company pay you or at least send you a truckload of cookies. :wink:
Come on now, don't get him thinking :wink:
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

I just sent Oreo and Arizona E-Z Fletch a CD asking for a double truck load of double icing Oreo's .... :lol: like they will send them eh! :roll:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Skeeter

Post by Skeeter »

Good luck with that Gary!!! :)
They just might consider it if they knew how big your fan club was!!! :shock: :D
Skeeter

It's not the aptitude but the attitude that determines the altitude!
John Wade

Post by John Wade »

GaryL, you and me both need an agent. MY kids are getting the oreo mint centers in their lunches this week.
John Wade the Dog Trainer
www.johnwade.ca
John Wade

Post by John Wade »

I supplied my first bow by going down to the high school and making them a deal that if I took their hundreds of broken arrows I would fix them and keep half. All by eye and still a step UP from what they had anyway in their dwindling stock but you've got me thinking about it again.

With your set up Gary, how many arrows would you need to build or repair through in a year to make that worth while? Are they better then buying off the shelf, not that I care so long as they're as good. I would really like to find out if I can shoot in my yard as it is a sweet set up for that and the boys and I would have a lot of fun but need a lot more arrows.

I know gary is too far away but do you guys, think we could maybe set up a series of "How To" workshops hosted in one or another of our basements, garages or houses if are wives were out. We've got knowledgeable doers on the list and those that want to learn. There are other sorts tasks as well as things like tying up and building fishing lures, tying bow strings etc. that I think would be great to plan with others for the workshops. Make it a afternoon or night of it with a potluck game dinner to top it off. No fees, just materials.

Just out of curiosity, how many guys are from London or are within driving distance to London that might want to make a morning, afternoon or day of it every few months. Something before Turkey season, deer season fishing season, etc. We could pick some project like fletching arrows, making spinners, learning different thing. If it helps you at home tell them you have to go for sensitivity training due to something that happened at work and this way you get to keep the job. I'll send every man home with a certificate that says he has watched for his wife, Terms of Endearment and Brokeback etc and wept during it as well.

If I get any interest I'll post it as it's own thread as well as an attempt to meet at the sportsmen show. I think we should have a trophy for the guy with the biggest beer gut amongst us, the guy that looks most like a hunter and a trophy for the guy that looks least like a hunter. Oh yeah and another for anyone willing to admit he knows Tye. KIDDING TYE

jw :)
John Wade the Dog Trainer
www.johnwade.ca