21%
No
79%
Let someone else make my choise
No votes

Total votes: 43

GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

I also voted NO , there are some great and funny posts on here , that keep things light and running smooth, not like some other forums were its very confrontive and the old MY DOG IS BETTER THAN YOURS stuff going on. Most of us that have been here awhile look forward to a good joke or information about other members, as this site has sort of become a very large extended family , Just my 2 cents worth GREYWOLF
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

I like it the way it is.

Grey Owl
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Grizzly Adam wrote:
Pydpiper wrote:I think when the membership grows it will become nessasary to keep the fluff and hunting stuff seperate. I have seen it change considerably in the past month alone.
Yeah, but it seems to me that the content of any hunting forum changes with the seasons, and invariably becomes more O/T related as hunting season winds down. I'll bet a search of the archives would prove this true.

Good observation, though, Pydpiper! :) Did you notice the slowdown in posting during the last days of hunting seasons?! Just natural.
True enough!
Country

Post by Country »

Well Im now guilty of posting non-hunting related subjects with my thing today on the dog attack. I understand what your saying and promise to not clog up the forum during those times when hunting season is in and/or new excal equipment is being debued. I guess a lot of us are guilty of this faux pax from time to time. Personally I enjoyed the one fellows posting today showing his life's progression in the shooting sports. It does seem like family. Now that big game season is over I have become sort of weary about all the information on draw wieghts, broad heads, etc.. Now seems like a good time to share ancedotes on any number of subjects. I can't vote on this subject because Im one of the criminals. I'll abide by whatever the forum wants and just the same will try to keep my non-hunting exploits off this site.
A.W

Post by A.W »

O/T subjects help break up all the hunting info a bit. It's a nice break to read something else now and again. It's not like the Forum is swamped with O/T subjects.

It also allows members to post something that may be bugging them or something they would like to bring to the attention of others.

The thing that really bugs me are those cretins that become a member so they can post their spam/drug websites. Now those people I wouldn't pee on if they were on fire....and if I did it wouldn't be on the flames.
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
Nite Stalker...USAF

Re: New Forum Topic?

Post by Nite Stalker...USAF »

xeon wrote:Hey, I just did a bit of thinking and I think it would be a good idea to start up another main forum topic. The idea would be an Off Topic section, as this is a Crossbow Hunting forum, and theres no where else to put other topics that dont really relate to hunting.

Any suggestions for this are welcomed, wether you think its a good or bad idea, let me know, I would rather you tell me than think it. Im trying to find out from all of you if you would like that idea first before I tell one of the moderators the suggestion. Now come on, lets hear what you think.
If your just looking for someone to chat with.....try YAHOO INSTANT MESS chat room....you can download...its free.....Bye now
3rd.gen NVD ..Survival equipted...Excalibur a must.!..
xeon

Re: New Forum Topic?

Post by xeon »

Alright, alright, you have showed me what could happen, and what you like. This forum is getting kinda big for one room though, but then again, if it aint broke dont fix it, and the forum is going good anyways. Id like to thank you all for your input, and actually telling it like it is.

Oh BTW If you need me im going to be talking to the hundreds of Excalibur crossbow owners on a yahoo chat line :?
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

GREY OWL wrote:I like it the way it is.

Grey Owl
me too :wink:

I voted NO
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife