O/T The Liberals Will Take Your Semiauto's

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

10Ring

Post by 10Ring »

An update on "Resolution #42", the semi auto ban;

http://www.ofah.org/News/index.cfm?ID=3 ... oc&DID=323

Looks like they have retracted this one, (for now).

I am not a supporter of any political party in and have a mistrust of politicians in general;

HOWEVER, when the next election is upon us, please take into account that the Liberal party is not the friend of law abiding gun owners, hunters and shooters.
10Ring
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

The whole "gun control" mentality of the Liberals stinks. Too many ignorant and blind idots that think the only use people have for any gun is for violent crimes. Funny how when people get the REAL facts their veiw starts to change.

When ALL of my neighbors (we live in a city :wink: ) found out I was a hunter there was the same reaction from all. Negativity!

Then I explained how my wife and I would rather eat meat as God intended it to be harvested. We don't eat too much that has been grown in record time with drugs and hormones.

Now my neighbors are informed and even though they do not hunt themselves, they are glad to hear that I have had a productive hunt or season. The freezer is full for another year and it would not have been possible without guns or bows to put that food on my table.

Liberals will not have my vote EVER!
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
Kuffs

Post by Kuffs »

TYE wrote:I use a semi-auto rifle, what's the deal. I don't see how eliminating semi's will help anything.
It won't help anything! How many people go get there licenses so they can go to the store & buy a semi for criminal activity?
It's not the hunters or registered gun owners causing the problems!!!!
It's time to start punishing the punks with illeagal handguns severely so they get the message :x

STUPID LIBERALS!!!!!! :twisted: :evil:
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

Excal Micro 335
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Unbelievable. No, wait a minute, nothing the Liberals do anymore surprises me. We have an election tonight and my vote will most definitely not be Liberal.

I still do not understand why we, as law abiding citzens, must constantly fight to keep our rights, while known offenders and criminals slip through the cracks. The government's ignorance is disgusting. What a waste of my tax money.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

I know ya'll probably think I don't "have a dog in this hunt" since it's a thread about attempted Canadian legislation and I'm an American ... but I really think we should stick together on gun control issues ... at least to the degree possible.

Unfailing vigilance and unswerving resistance is the only stance that will save your way of life, or as much of it as you have left now. A failure to fight will result in the loss of your firearms. Not to say that you will not be "allowed" any use of guns, but that use will be so limited and inconvenient and expensive that most will not be willing to endure the regulations, and will just give up.

Don't doubt it. Look what happened in Britain, and Australia ... once proud and free places with long histories of firearms ownership and hunting. Even crossbows are stictly controlled in parts of Australia, I believe. Just shows how bad it can get if people don't stick up for themselves.

Fight, ya'll. Now and forever!

Edit: Check out that link in the next post! Sounds like you've got work to do! I'd do it.
Last edited by Grizzly Adam on Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grizz
Kuffs

Post by Kuffs »

This was an email sent to me a few months ago in regards to this topic!!!

http://gcc.guncontrolcanada.com/semi-autoban.html
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

Excal Micro 335
A.W

Post by A.W »

A buddy of mine just gave me this today. You may have to enlarge it.

I still can't post a picture so here's a link.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/a ... -autos.jpg
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Al, here's the pic:

ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
rutman

Post by rutman »

NO THEY WON'T! :shock:
rutman
paradox
graphite goldtip laser II's
wasp 100gr. jakhammer sst expandibles
Love it all!!!!!!!!!
rutman

Post by rutman »

I have a liberal rep that is hunt nutty. Great guy, can't say anything wrong about him. He stands up for rural idea's!. He continually goes against his own parties agenda. BUTTTTTTTTTTTT I'm sorry liberals suck for me and I have to help to work for a real world majority. I don't want to pay for lovers anymore, if ya know what I mean. It's time for guns and balls! :shock:
rutman
paradox
graphite goldtip laser II's
wasp 100gr. jakhammer sst expandibles
Love it all!!!!!!!!!
10Ring

Post by 10Ring »

To the top.

I fear with the downturn in the cconomy, that the Lieberals will be able to convince enough people they can somehow insolate Canada and Canadians from the effects and get elected next week.

Be perpared in the next 4 years to lose your Auto 5's, Rem. 1100's, Benelli's, Ber 390's.....etc.
10Ring
mikej

Post by mikej »

great topic to bring up at this time. thanks for posting . i have already voted and i assure you that is wasn't liberal and never will be. grizz like you said you don't have a dog in this hunt but we sure appreciate your support and input, i do anyways. this is serious if the liberals get in we could all be in for some tough years.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

The gun control issue has nothing to do with common sense or even saving lives, just with gaining votes. :evil:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

I don't know how the above post got on here. I didn't put it on here???
Phoenix - Equinox
Don't trust anyone wearing a necktie...
DrDan
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

10Ring wrote:.......................................

Be perpared in the next 4 years to lose your Auto 5's, Rem. 1100's, Benelli's, Ber 390's.....etc.
Your handguns will be gone, that's for sure.

Of course, ONLY THE POLICE AND MILITARY NEED FIREARMS....remember Allan Rock? He was just a political opportunist, as is McGinty, Miller, et al. They know that banning certain firearms, or firearms generally, won't curb crime. That's not the point. They are just posturing for the benefit of the Yuppie, Latte drinking, Birkenstock types.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.