COUNTRY DWELLER, CITY DWELLER ... or ELSEWHERE DWELLER?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Do you live in the country, the city, or somewhere else?

Country
50%
City
40%
Someplace else
10%

Total votes: 72

crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

<-------------- see my name and its simple to figure out where I live :D

born and raised on a farm and dont plan on leaving it LOL... cant stand city traffic and prices their so ill stick to living in the boonies :lol:
taureau noir

Post by taureau noir »

I live in both.I live 4 miles out of the city,I hunt behind my house but we have been annexed to the city last year.
Should I say ,I'm living in the contry in the city?
Taureau noir
---------Chasseurs et Pêcheurs du Québec----
http://chasseursetpecheurs.actifforum.com
[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j60/momo7132/LOGO/chasseur_pecheur2.jpg[/img]
hatchet jack

Post by hatchet jack »

born raised on the farm,live in a town of 125,000 deer come in my back yard in the summer , i can be in the country in 3 minuts lived in kansas all my life, worked for the bridgestone,firestone co for 45 years,,,retired kinda like it :P

hatchet jack
they say he is still up there.
flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

I live on a dead end dirt road on 10 acres bordering the Appalachicola National Forest. My deer plot is 100 yards from my front porch so hunting can be pretty easy for me. The wife got tired of living in the country and left me just before Christmas, but I will never leave.
jay
Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Grew up in the country, now living in the city. Gotta go where the jobs are :roll: . The "country" is not too far away from here, and I managed to get out there as much as I can.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
xbowkidd

Post by xbowkidd »

30 miles from the city in a small town of 900
Team Dryfire
Esox

Post by Esox »

... I reside in the suburbs but "live" in the country....

I have neighbors on three sides that I don't talk too, a fenced in backyard, a driveway and 60 ft of cracked sidewalk in front of my house...
I have to sneak shots with my pelletgun at grackles, brownhead cowbirds and starlings that come to my bird feeder just off the patio in back of my house... There are a couple of neighborhood rabbits around, the occasional raccoon and opossum and even a couple of deer that visit the apple tree out back, but this is far from "country".... A neighbor friend moved out from New York City because she saw all this land and thought she was in the "wilderness"....

I guess it's all a matter of perspective......
DoDFire

Post by DoDFire »

I live about 10 miles from the "Big City",,, I have 9 acres and I'm covered up with Turkey,,,I was grilling last night and watched a Doe and her little one eat from the vines about 50 yards from the house,,,,I AM BLESSED.

BTW:: I hunted in the back yard this past season about 10 times ,, 2 of those times I didn't see a deer,,,,Did I mention I was BLESSED.
Huntsman, rest! thy chase is done
rutman

Post by rutman »

I love to be the redneck country hick that I am.
Thank God :D
rutman
paradox
graphite goldtip laser II's
wasp 100gr. jakhammer sst expandibles
Love it all!!!!!!!!!
jay73

Post by jay73 »

Born and raised in the country. Moved to Toronto for work when I was 21 and "survived" there for 9 years. Moved back to Eastern Ontario a couple years back and we bought a home in the country on 3 1/2 acres. LOVE IT!! Hunt on my property and another spot 5 mins away. :) :)

Jay
PaJack

Post by PaJack »

Country boy all the way and proud of it... :)
Hunt Safe,
Jack
ger34

Post by ger34 »

Born in the country....moved to small town at age 19...stayed a cpl years..moved to city..stayed a year ....joined the army for "ALMOST" 3 years (another story)back to city where I have been ever since...fortunately...I have a buddy who introduced me to his employer about 10 years ago....and this guy bought approx 230 acres just outside a neighbouring city...and hired me part time about 3 years ago to look after his "maintenance" and also to upgrade his property to improve the wildlife habitat for hunting (with cameras as well as weapons)...so if I do need to "get away" I can disappear there to relax.....and one of these days I am going to do just that!!
mtbyak

Post by mtbyak »

I was born & raised in the city but went to the country every chance I got growing up.

My parents had friends that had 2 family farms & I spent pretty well every weekend & school holiday on the farm from the time I was
7 until I was 15 & then I discovered girls :oops:

Unfortunately, I cannot afford to buy out in the country & raise my family but once they are gone so am I (not leaving a forwarding address or phone number) :D

So I guess I am really a country bumpkin.

Shoot Straight
Kirk
A bad day hunting, is better then a good day of work
hatchet jack

Post by hatchet jack »

born on a farm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,live in the city

h.j.
they say he is still up there.
maple

Post by maple »

City in the winter when it's cold and the wife has to get to work.

Country in the summer when the fish are jumpin and the livin's easy.