Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

kendo kid

Post by kendo kid »

Ecoster,
A Camo skirt is called a Kilt. :P :lol:
The only ex who has a piece of my heart is Excalibur
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Similiar to Boo's mom, my late mother-inlaw was a seamstress. I don't sew much, but when the mood does strike me, I have both an industrial sewing machine, and an industrial serger that I can run through their paces.

I particularly like the serger. Even though with its three spools, it is a pain to thread, it allows an amateur, like me, to produce a neat and professional looking job.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
BigTiny

Post by BigTiny »

Crockett&boon wrote:don't feel bad i'm a big man and finding 4x in anything camo is hard but when you do its like 120-180 so now i make my own with fabric you find at a fabric store i've even found the carbon stuff in realtree hardwoods so i do my own :shock:
I wear a 2XLT so stuff that is long enough is really hard to find. I have been fooling with the machine again today and found it has an attachment that makes the thing work like a serger(surger?). Now my seams will be tidy! :D I'm going to customize some more of my existing stuff, then start making clothes. My wife bought a ton of camo on sale, so I should be able to make a few things.

I think this is my wife's way of payback for getting her started on guns. She can get the sewing machine back when turkey season starts...
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

I've made a great deal of camo gear myself ... hunting bags, ponchos, pouches, cases ... you can buy camo cloth much cheaper than the finished products.

Sew away, guys.

Nothing unmanly about it.

You've heard of the word "tailor"?
Grizz
saxman

Post by saxman »

Now at the bottom of our posts it's going to list what kind of sewing machine we use.

This is gettin weired,but I like it.
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011