Rubber boots again!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

warningshot

Post by warningshot »

i have a pair of action explorers...have had them for 6 years ...still in great shape ....use them for late season hunting and ice fishing ...my brother has nokian boots and swears by them as well
Adrian J Hare

Post by Adrian J Hare »

Nokian finland made are the best I have used. I have got 8 years from these boots but they are hard to find as the plant has stop making them. Light to walk with 100% waterproof and can be use with or without felt liners. These boots are not cheap as they run in the $150.00 a pair.

Brusheys in Powossion had a new stock of all sizes, but 8 1/2-9 (41) finland size. I bought them out of this size in one type of boot. Best boot I have ever used and Quiet when you walk....
Ontario Hunting Lodge
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Ont_Hunting_Lodge/index.php?act=idx
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

At $150 a pair, if they last 8 years, they got my vote. I would spend twice that to get a boot that would last more than one or two seasons.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

I paid more than $150 for the Lacrosse boots!!! If they were to last I don't mind paying. Warm, dry feet go a long way to a successful hunt.

Anyone try the Cabelas Dura trax?? I think that is the name. I know they stand behind their products so if I had problems I would have no worries about an exchange or refund.
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Thats's what I loved about my Prospector winter boots. They soles were guaranteed for life. Had a problem with mine after a year and they were replaced, for free, no questions. My wife had her soles replaced twice and the third time they gave her a new pair of boots, no charge. Gotta love it when a company stands behind their product.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!