O/T Depression or Media???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

wabi . . .I agree with him too except for the first couple of lines in that last paragraph. I'd like to know why he wants to help those folks that can't help themselves. If you do something stupid and there's no punishment, then will it deter you from doing another stupid act? We can't bailout Wall Street or Main Street. It's bad enough that we give people the bankruptcy option that allows them to repeatly walk away from their debts.

DrDan . . that fat doe will be in your freezer before a bailout is approved. Did you see Newt on Fox News tonight? He's got a plan that would allow the market to recover on it's own. Also, Goldman Sacks owns Congress . . .what's with that? Anybody that is associated with Goldman needs to be fired immediately.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

This is a Really good time to look at some Bluechip stocks that pay dividends :wink: Some are really CHEAP and are paying 10% due to the drop in there prices :D
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Dick . . .good strategy, don't just look at dividend alone. Utilities and telephone are good bets. I have a large portion of my portfolio in phone company stock. People will give up their spouse before they give up their phone. There is a lot of reported telecommuting here in Atlanta since the gas shortage started. If they are staying at home more, then their utility bills should be higher and they are using their phones more.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen